Need your help please

Hey i'm a girl from tunisia i know  a german man we are together since a good time we are Christians and we want to be together the problem is  my country is a muslim country and to get merry he needs to convert to islam and for us that would never happen i'm so much tired of this topic plz i need your help
                                                                                     Thank you so much

You're saying a Christian has to convert to Islam in order to marry a Christian.
Are you sure that's correct?

Yes  i'm from a muslim background but my county don't care for them i'm muslim  :(

Hi Safamansr,

How can we help you? What are your questions?  :/

Thank you.

Just marry elsewhere - most countries are secular by constitution and thus don't care what religions a marrying couple follow.
Your marriage would then, by international treaty, be recognised in most other countries (though you'd have to check the situation for yours).

I get it.
You were a Muslim, have converted to Christianity, but your government won't allow that choice officially.

Assuming I'm reading this right, you have to marry and live abroad, and in a country that doesn't care about religion as far as officialdom goes.

Tunesia's constitution guarantees absolute freedom of joining and following any religious belief.
It is sad that, even after the democratic changes since the Jasmine Revolution, this is still ignored by the authorities and the society. Let's hope further development will improve the situation!

I hope so

Just want to know how could i do to be with my soon with legal way because this story started to destroy me

As we said, you probably have to emigrate from your country.

To get a german visa is so hard for me . Actually i don't know what to do i lost my study this year i didn't success because of this story it's  so hard to live in a country and your love in another country it kill me . So for this reason i ask what should i do because both of as don't know what to do and it kill as

Once you are married, you can get a family reunion visa to join him in Germany.
If you cannot continue your studies in Tunesia, you should re-start them in Germany (but that will be much harder due to language).

Yes no problem the  most important  is to be with him i'm studying already the a1 i'll finish it in 2 weeks and there i'll finish the others levels . But first i want to be with my man  :sosad:  thank you so much because you do answer me god bless you

I guess I need to visit Germany to see what all this fuss & desperation of living there is all about.

For me the most important is to be with my love nothing else just to live in peace together and no one bother us because our religion

Tunisia isn't Saudi Arabia or Iran. Far from it. Maybe if you were from a strict conservative country where there is legal consequences to face, you would have a point.

Yes and no bcz in case of marriage specially for woman it's not allowed to merry one from other religion

Why you do not marry here in Germany or you both want to live in Tunesia?
Right now,life is much safer here in Germany than in your country,especially
for a white foreigner!
best Regards
Detlef

I really don't care where to live. The only thing is to merry together so the police can't bother us. It's really hard to live with people who don't accept you as you are

If you're really a Christian it shouldn't be a problem you can get a fiancée visa, or you can travel to a third country that can allow you to get married with one another, but this will be hard if you're a Muslim that just want to scape your country to Europe to using a German guy, but I don't think converting to Islam just to get married is a good idea.

I'm christian  i convert to Christianity since a long time even before knowing my bf and I love my country even my bf knows that I want to stay  here what it means for me is to be together and no one bother us so to get merry here he must convert to Islam and as Christians we don't accept it that's my problem

Bcz my country consider me as Muslim pffff

Safamansr wrote:

I love my country even my bf knows that I want to stay  here

If you love something, you must accept it with all its imperfections and faults.
I would not love a country that does not allow me to be happy as I wish to!

Yes I love my country and that makes me sad bcz this country that I love and I grow in don't give me my rights. It's not really easy to hate your home but it hurts so much. For me now the only thing that I think about is to be just with my man. I really don't care where exactly  the most important is with him

Hi everybody,

Please note that some inappropriate posts have been removed.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

As I see it, you cannot have the two: Your boyfriend won't convert to Islam, and you won't move to marry in Germany. If you both stay adamant, nothing will happen. You will break up. One of you must be willing to give up something in order to have the love. If you love your country more than your bf, you stay like that. If you are willing to move something in order to make it possible for you to be together, then it will work. In love there is always the giving and the taking. What will you give? What will you take?

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

There must be some confusion, or misunderstanding of law, to marry a christian has to be convert to Muslim is not true even for very close Islamic countries, there may be difficulties but not restriction, You should take help of some lawyer if any difficulty------ Good luck

Regards
S.Haider

S.Haider wrote:

There must be some confusion, or misunderstanding of law, to marry a christian has to be convert to Muslim is not true even for very close Islamic countries, there may be difficulties but not restriction, You should take help of some lawyer if any difficulty------ Good luck

Regards
S.Haider

You are unfortunately wrong: There are several countries that don't allow inter-religious marriage, incl. Malaysia (your residence according to your profile), where Muslims can only marry Muslims (others are free to mix).
And there are even more places where it is not legally wrong, but society would ostracize anyone who does intermarry (e.g. Tunesia, obviously).

that's not right at all
i know the law
christian wanna marry another christian
it's ok
like how your father get married from your mother
i'm muslim from syria and i know thats in islam no one can force you to be muslim
all what you are saying is wrong and lies

captino533 wrote:

that's not right at all
i know the law
christian wanna marry another christian
it's ok
like how your father get married from your mother
i'm muslim from syria and i know thats in islam no one can force you to be muslim
all what you are saying is wrong and lies

You know the law of every country? I hardly believe this, since in fact there are countries/courts that prohibit marriage between Muslim's and non-Muslim's. UAE is one such country.  A Christian man MUST convert to Islam to marry a Muslim woman. I suggest you educate yourself a little better and ease up on your tone.