Hi from Jaipur

Hi all,

I'm Mike, I'm from the UK, just moved to Jaipur. In the process of setting up a language school. Looking to meet people in the Jaipur area and to be able to make the most of my time here.

hi mike,
jaipur is a very beautifull place and jaipur people are too good they are very good in nature. I am not in jaipur I was there before three years. I had many friends in jaipur and I m sure you'll get friend there.
all the best

HI Mike,
I am from Canada and have been in Jaipur for almost 4 years. Unfortunately I have not met a lot of expats in Jaipur but there are a few. If you have any questions feel free to message me, or maybe you could come out for a drink some evening with my husband and I.
Christa

Hi mike i'm not in jaipur and never went to jaipur but one of my face book frriend told me about culture and behaviour of the people of jaipur. Very nice city. I'm now residing in kolkata

Hi Mike.. i will be arriving in Jaipur in a few months when the weather cools off..
I am looking for a conveniently located small apartment.. for 3-4 months..
if you come across anything please let me know..
Good luck and enjoy your time in Jaipur..

hi I run Heritage Walking Tours, Cycle Tours , Private Dinner with local families , NGO tour , Village Excursions , Workshops  at  of JAIPUR . would love it meet you sometime

hy all i am an Er i am a teacher in jaipur looking here for friends if someone like to have a good hand with me then it will be my good luck......thanking you to allllllll

welcome mam enjoy the jaipur have a good time here if any problem then must say and regarding rooms you can see on olx and quicker site for rooms on rent or apartments as per your choice

hycdsonly where do you live in jaipur hows did u pass your time hows goinggggggggg

hi where r u in jaipur i m sundeep male 54 live in delhi

Hello.. I stay in Udaipur... good luck with your language school..
all good things..

Hi Mike,
How is the language school going? Are you still in Jaipur? I came to Jaipur about a week and a half ago. I will be staying here for a few months to learn Hindi. I'm also from UK. Down south in Brighton although i'm originally from Manchester way.
Nikki

Hey mike...best of luck for your school...lets meet up...love to make friends.. from jaipur too..contact me anytime 😃

Hello mike.
i will be touching base in Jaipur in a couple of months when the climate chills. I am searching for a strategically placed little flat.. for 3-4 months. on the off chance that you run over anything please tell me.

Hey dear . I am shahista and I live just near to your place ... Welcome to India :)

Hi, I am from New Zealand, living in Mandawa near Jhunjhunu, travel into Jaipur a bit at times.

Have been living in India since 2006. One year Mohali/Chandigarh, one year Shimla, 7 years Delhi and now 18 months Mandawa.

Hi Nikki I m Shivani just moved to Jaipur from US this month. It will be good if some of us meet..ya weather is too hot here.