Young people in Dusseldorf

Hi!

I am looking to meet people under the age of 25... I know this might sound 'ageist' but I have missed being around people my age!

Any young expats out there willing to meet up?

Alex

Hi alexa3003 and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope you'll make some friends soon :)

Francesca

Hey! I'm heading there in August, I am 21 and I want young people to go out with, travel around the rest of the cities and having fun!!!

Hiya,
I'm 21 and moving to Dusseldorf in August (by which time I'll be 22). I don't know anybody in Dusseldorf so would be great to meet up with people my own/similar age!

Im more than 25 but dont wish to meet!

M
Need omebody to hlp for an hour in dusseldorf next week!

Will nly take an hour or so!

i'm here :D:D how are you wie gies es die ?

If anyone still reads this topic, I'm up to meet!

Hello i know i am tooo young (16) but i am looking for friends to hang out in Düsseldorf. Please contact!

Hi Ezgiisaoglu,

Welcome on board :)

Thank you for posting except for your information please note that this thread here is a bit old as in it is dated 2012 :)

We will invite you to start a new topic on the Düsseldorf Forum with a tiny intro about yourself as it might be nice and friendly to get to know you a bit and it is quite recommended when looking for friends on the Forum :)

Fingers crossed you get to connect with some nice and friendly people soon !

Maximilien

Hi are you still around?! Think i am a couple years too late :P

If so shoot me a message :D

Hallo im a single guy live here in dusseldorf looking for a job.thanks

omoregbe wrote:

Hallo im a single guy live here in dusseldorf looking for a job.thanks

If you are seeking employment then please post your CV in the jobs section located at the top of this page. It will et much better exposure there and will remain current.
Thank you

Hello there,

I am new to Dusseldorf and i am looking for friends to hang out with and talk! :)