Happy friendly girl looking for job in Manchester

I'm currently living in Bangkok. I graduated my Bachelor's degree in Education. I had experiences in teaching for 7 years. And I finished my master's degree in Human Resources,I've been working as an HR field (recruitment, Com&Ben) nearly 5 years until now. I'd love to change my job and work in Manchester where I can live with my boyfriend who live in M18. I love to work with people and children. I'm super friendly and love helping others and also always work hard for other people.
Anyone suggest me a job vacancy?
Thank you very much ^_^

Hello Orapun,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Thank you for your introduction. I would like to suggest you to drop your CV in the Jobs section- Jobs in Manchester so that employers can contact you.

You can also read this article Work in Manchester which will give you some information.

Kind regards,
Yuveshen

Thank you very much for your suggestion Yuveshen. I'll do that 😄.

i am currently living in Ethiopia, i have Masters degree in educational leadershio and management, i have 7 years experience, i am school principal. I am happy to work with people and children, i have no girl friend i am living lonely, i am super frielnd and happy to help others, i am hard worker, anyone who suggest me job vacancies, thank u in advance