Work in a farm

I'm wondering if anyone know about work in a farm in Norway. A few year ago I heard that a friend from Poland was going with his family to a farm in Norway. He was going to work there. The farmer provide a small house on the farm and a salary.
I have plenty of experience on this kind of work and as a builder as well. Me and my wife wish to live in a farm.
If you can help I would love know where can I apply to it.
Thank you
Regards

Hi,
Such work in Norway comes with a very low salary and the accommodation is usually bad.
In Norway, it is actually often compared to slavery and you can absolutely not travel around in Norway or do something that cost you money because of the low salary.
Those who are coming to work at farms in Norway usually comes 3 month in the summertime. They only stay at the farm, working everyday all day long without spending any money. Then they go back to Poland, Lithuanian, etc.
You will probably work with harvesting and you usually get paid for each basket.
Compared to the salary in Poland i guess that the salary may be better but if you are planning to use any of the money in Norway it's not going to work. If you are planning to just come here and work in 3 month without spending a cent and then go back til Poland you can save up quite a lot money. I think you will get paid around 5000 zloty a month.

Hope this helps :)