Regarding language and religion

Dear Sir,
I have got an job offer in muscat as an engineer (accomodation+250 OMR). But i know only hindi(only speak). bengali & english(read, write, speak). I dont know Arabic but few people informed me that most of the people dont know english. I am also Hindu in religion specially vegeterian and bangladeshi in citizen . In that connetion what is your opinion. How I can overcome this issue.

Dear friend, U no need to worry about language, food style etc.

U can live the way U want as per the custom here.

99% of engineers do not know Arabic language werease, U will learn essencial words and usages in due course. that is enough.
go ahead.
Thank U

Hello Engineer, Language should be less of your worries. Atleast 60% of people here speak English. This country is a collection of Nationalities, so many cultures n languages. Too much diversity here.personally I am only fluent in English n.I have survived.
About religion,  there is tolerance here no one will force u to go against your beliefs am sure e Hindu community has a temple too

Man Indian on Oman are more than Omanies so you will feel home

Silver craft 31 wrote:

Man Indian on Oman are more than Omanies so you will feel home

Correct

Sultante of Oman is just an Oasis that everyone feels comfortable and like home,irrespective of culture,languages or beliefs. rest assure.