TEFL teacher in Russia, has a question about Estonia, also France.

Hi everyone, I am a U.S. citizen currently teaching English in Russia.  Does anyone know of any TEFL job leads in Estonia for 2016?  Also I'd like to connect with other expats in St. Petersburg area, I'm having some challenges with acculturation, and have not learned much Russian yet!  As well, my French is upper intermediate level, and I'm considering searching for a TEFL position in France, or even a live in tutor position.  Any leads?  Thanks, Misha

Oh, and P.S.!  Might also be looking to move apartments here in St. Pete, if you know of anyone looking for a roommate, but I can only afford about 12,000. Rubles a month.

Hey, sorry that I can't answer to your questions. but maybe you could answer some of mine:  how difficult is it for non natives (ex. Italian/French/German/Norwegian)  with bachelors, tefl and experience get a legal English teaching job in Russia? do you know anyone by chance?

GrizzlyEN wrote:

Hey, sorry that I can't answer to your questions. but maybe you could answer some of mine:  how difficult is it for non natives (ex. Italian/French/German/Norwegian)  with bachelors, tefl and experience get a legal English teaching job in Russia? do you know anyone by chance?

This thread is 2 years old and the poster has not made a post in over a year, I doubt you will get a response from them Sorry. I have seen that you made a new thread, I hope you will get the answer you are looking for Good luck :)

Yeah. my bad. always forget to check dates