Teaching Opportunities in Cancun

Hey everyone. I am desperate for native English teachers for our primary school based in Cancun. With the new immigration laws its getting very difficult to find people who are legally allowed to work here.
The position is for the upcoming year and I am posting on every expat site I know. If you yourself / if you know of anyone who is suitable for the position please feel free to contact me: [email protected]
Candidates will need to either have a TEFL / TESOL certificate OR a degree / qualification in education.

Thanks in advance guys.

20011021 wrote:

Hey everyone. I am desperate for native English teachers for our primary school based in Cancun. With the new immigration laws its getting very difficult to find people who are legally allowed to work here.
The position is for the upcoming year and I am posting on every expat site I know. If you yourself / if you know of anyone who is suitable for the position please feel free to contact me: [email protected]
Candidates will need to either have a TEFL / TESOL certificate OR a degree / qualification in education.

Thanks in advance guys.

The best pace to advertise on this forum, and to get maximum exposure to potential employees, is in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hi 20011021,

Here is the designated section ---> Teaching jobs in Mexico pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien

The question is:  Are you paying enough for the person to meet the $1500/month to obtain a Permanent Visa esp. if they don't have retirement income???