Anyone in BRASOV??????

is there anyone living in Brasov?? this site is almost useless since everyone here is just in Bucharest.......aaaarrgg

Hi velisima!

What do you mean by useless ?!
Not all members are from Bucharest.
If people from other parts participate we could add new forums.

Regards
Armand

this thursday there is an expat meetup in Brasov

see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brasov-Ex … 6089015979

Thank you Mark_W.............

Hi Velisma, We are in Brasov since Oct 2011. You still here? Have a pleasant evening.

We have a great expat community in Brasov with several groups running in parallel.  Some of the details of these groups are shown on whitemountain.ro/blog under the expat tab.

Hello,

You could organise an Expat.com meet up in Brasov. You should create a new topic on the Romania forum, suggest a place, date and time. ;)

We are. I am Canadian and my wife is Romanian, the date is July 1st 2015 and its Canada Day.
Cheers,
Ted

Hi ted,

Please note that this thread here is a bit old - 2012

I will invite you to please start a new topic on the Romania Forum with all your questions :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hi ted.another canadian here.my wife is romanian as well. perhaps we can conect sometime.let me know.Patrick

hi ted. patrick here. i am from toronto i moved here with my wife which is romanian.perhaps we can chat sometime maybe have a brew.thanks.Patrick

Hi ,

Whats up guys. I'm Rick an American here in Brasov. My wife is Romanian and we recently purchased a home here. We would love to meet other English speaking Expat families. Contact me when you get a chance.

Hi everybody!my partner si a brit,we want to meat english speakers in Brasov,maybe we can arrange somethung soon!Let me know  at xxx
See ya!
Cristina an Geoff

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct