List of Schools in Kuwait

Great list, but you've missed out Kuwait English School, in Salwa.

It's one of the best in Kuwait in terms of academics.

Here's the website: kes.edu.kw

Hope it helps :)

-Pumped

Just added it, thank you.

Great list!!

Well done a very useful list. Could you also add the [b]Inernational British School (IBS) in Fahaheel ..... bill

The website for the French school (Lycee Francais du Koweit) is
http://www.lfkuwait.net/content/

thanks ...great list

My husband will be interviewing for a job in Kuwait in the next couple of weeks, so we may be moving with our 15 yr old daughter, who will start her sophomore year here in the states in August.  I've looked at several school websites, but would like personal recommendations from expats in the area. 
Thank you
KS

the American schools that I remember growing up in the English school system, back when schools had a caliber and were not strewn about by every tom, dick or harry (or their American equivalents) would be:

Universal American School
American school Kuwait

those would be the most "established" schools.

Hi
Thanks for a great post! Well done,Legacy!
Would any expat here tell me more about AL RUYA Bilingual schools? I am interested in admitting my kids there.

Thanks

sounds new; hope we have some teachers from that school on board here...

is that not the same company "al ruya holding" that owns KIES?

Know nothing about such company !
Have a great day ;-)

I have my kids there now, only because it's one of the cheapest schools in Kuwait but inexpensive means marginal learning. The school constantly needs teachers due to the high turn over, no one stays too long after arriving. They had to find a new principal this year as well. Most of the admin staff are Arab and don't speak English very well which is a nightmare for someone speaking English and trying to get info out of them. Once my son graduates this year I will put my daughter into another school.

kuwait411 wrote:

I have my kids there now, only because it's one of the cheapest schools in Kuwait but inexpensive means marginal learning. The school constantly needs teachers due to the high turn over, no one stays too long after arriving. They had to find a new principal this year as well. Most of the admin staff are Arab and don't speak English very well which is a nightmare for someone speaking English and trying to get info out of them. Once my son graduates this year I will put my daughter into another school.

Thank you so much for your reply! As a matter of fact, I was offered a job there. Which grade is your kid?

Hi Debo
I am Alma new member in the forum. Does your wife have any help or information she can provide concerning the type of questions they asked her in the interview. thanks

Hello
Which is the name of the school that you are talking about(that is not advisable) thanks.

almak wrote:

Hello
Which is the name of the school that you are talking about(that is not advisable) thanks.

He wWas talking about AlRuya bilingual school

Thankyou :)

Great and useful Post.

Thank yu for your posting. Would you know which schools have the best ranking or reputation? Is there a similar bog in French?

Hello everyone!  I accepted an offer from Cambridge School. But since that i had searched on Internet and found some bad opinions about it... Is it really a bad School? I was so happy about the Job...

I ahvhe experience with Cambridge Mangaf and I don't have too much to say about it. My kids have been in schools in Kuwait for 10 years yet they have no Arabic skills because private schools don't care about that subject. At Cambridge most of the time my kids were in the library doing nothing because the teacher didn't show up. My husband used to help the staff of the school get a visa 18 on other companies because the school kept them on a visitor visa most of the time. This was a few years ago, maybe it changed but I doubt it. The last year my kids were in the school many of the staff left because they had no support from the principal and vise principal.

Now i'm worried...

Hello everybody am new in Kuwai, looking for teaching job in a school. I have all my certificates and all documents with me. THANKS

Hello Avormey

Concerning your job hunt, I suggest you drop an advert in the related field : Teaching jobs in Kuwait

This will help

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

dear all,

is there any school for speech-delay ?

Hi stteve.alamsi > this is an old topic. Why don't you start a new thread with your questions on the forum? Thank you

this link is very useful, shows contact info as well as prices (link)

Is there any nursing school for international student in kuwait

helo dear i wil like us to knw are u in kuwait

google all list of schools in kuwait

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : promotion of services not allowed on the forum.

Is there any professional courses in Kuwait?

Hi SaharEl,
Please advise the best bilingual school for my boys 13 and 10 years old. We just came recently to Kuwait and I would like them to study Arabic. In American and British schools Arabic lessons are not strong enough to really learn the language.  They don't speak Arabic at all now….
Thank you!
Will appreciated any help from every one......

In what if I may ask,  most people take online or in Dubai if you want class room.  Kuwait classes are very expensive.

You didn't add the ghars school to the list

Adam29 wrote:

You didn't add the ghars school to the list

Hello Adam29

Could you please add details about that school you just mentionned?

You can also recommend some other trustworthy professionals in our Business Directory

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

I wanted to add that I am available to tutor for the upcoming SAT test on May 7 if any of you have a HS student who needs to prepare and improve their score.  I used to teach English and Math at ASK (American School of Kuwait).

Hi TmDaniels,

Could you please drop an advert in the Teaching job offers in Kuwait section of the website ? Interested members will be able to contact you easily.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi all

Any recent reviews on British school of Kuwait? Also would help to know the fees in Reception / year1 and how easy / difficult to get through?

Thanks!!

German International School: http://www.gis-kw.com/