Can i find job in Austria ?

I am living in pakistan and applied for job seeker visa for austria. I did my   MBA Finance from Pakistan and working in Wapda in Accounts Branch since more than 20 years. I have been in Greece 6 months and got experience of Europe. My English is fluent but no knowledge of german language. Trying to learn basic german language in my country. Without german language can i find job in Austria. Whether i can adjust myself in austria without german language. please guide me.
Hasan Khan
from Pakistan

Without german language can i find job in Austria. Whether i can adjust myself in austria without german language. please guide me.

It is increasingly hard to find work without the knowledge of German. It is hard language to learn, but I do suggest that you get a good level. Even the basic of jobs and does not require speaking German, they are asking for the knowledge of the German language.

The Austrian government has a website all about migration to the country.

You can read all about here. http://www.migration.gv.at/ 

Austria has introduced a flexible new immigration scheme: the Red-White-Red Card. It aims to facilitate the immigration of qualified third-country workers and their families with a view to permanent settlement in Austria, based on personal and labour-market related criteria.

Red-White-Red Card

The Red-White-Red Card is issued for a period of twelve months and entitles the holder to fixed-term settlement and employment by a specified employer.

The following persons are eligible for a Red-White-Red Card:

very highly qualified workers
skilled workers in shortage occupations
other key workers
graduates of Austrian universities and colleges of higher education
self-employed key workers

I hope this will be of some help to you

Simon

I have submitted my documents in austria embassy islamabad for job seeker visa a month ago and paid verification fee 22800 PKR. I did my MBA Finance from pakistan. I am fluent in english but not in germany. Can anybody guide me what to do. whether i join german language basic course from pakistan. or stat classes in austria. Can i find job in austria without german language. I am worried about that.
Hasan

You have follow the rules, see my above post

Hello Hasan and Simon,

I have created a new thread with a couple of your posts which required their own thread on the Austria forum as the subject and info provided are very useful.

Best of luck,
Bhavna