Purchasing Used Cross Country Skis

Can anyone tell me where one can purchase used Cross Country skis (wax free) for children and adults as well as used down hill skis?

I also read that there is a lit cross country ski trail.  Where is it and is there parking nearby?

Welcome to the forum SnowinJune ;)

While waiting for other members to bring their response, I will suggest you as well to post an advert on Bergen Classifieds Page, Category>Buy & Sell. This might help you also!

Regards

Hi,

Your best bet for used skis is probably finn.no, although it might be a bit hard to work out if you cant read norwegian...
Maybe Fretex (Salvation army op shop) might have some skis as well.

There are lit cross country trails all over the place. It depends where you live. Mt Fløyen is a great place for cross country skiing, and they have a trail that is lit.

Hope this helps. Good luck:-)
Melanie

There is a place to buy used cross country skis on Damsgårdsveien, in a brick building.  It is a used bike shop too.  We live at Damsgårdsveien 43, and it would be the next actual building south of here.  In between there is an apartment building under construction and a lot not built on.  They seem to be open most days normal hours, but closed on Sundays.  It's probably too late for you this year, but maybe to get ready for next years skiing.  Hope this helps.

hi you can consider import from China

maggiesnow wrote:

hi you can consider import from China

seems a bit strange to import skis to a country that's full of manufacturers and specializes in the equipment! Also: note that this thread is several years old. I guess the original poster has their skis by now!

Okay,thanks!")