Can I apply a visa with the different type?

Hiya,
I am Ninin. I am Indonesian. I have been living in London for 3 years, but now I am in Indonesia. I want back to the UK and find a job at school basis. But, I do not know, can I back to the UK again.

Nins72 wrote:

Hiya,
I am Ninin. I am Indonesian. I have been living in London for 3 years, but now I am in Indonesia. I want back to the UK and find a job at school basis. But, I do not know, can I back to the UK again.

If you are looking for educational jobs look here - https://www.tes.co.uk/jobs/

Thanks SimCityAT :-) Thank you very much! But, I don't know with my visa. My spouse visa married to an English man was end. Can I apply a visa with the different type? I'm not divorce yet, but separated with my husband for more than 2 years. What do you think of my position or my visa? Thanks, xx

Hi Nins72,  :)

I created a thread from your posts along with a feedback you had on the England forum.

You will be more likely to get information from members of this forum on this thread.

Best of luck, ;)
Bhavna

Bhavna wrote:

Hi Nins72,  :)

I created a thread from your posts along with a feedback you had on the England forum.

You will be more likely to get information from members of this forum on this thread.

Best of luck, ;)
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna, thank you very much. God bless, xx

Hello Nins,

One can always apply for any new type of visa as long as one can justify its natural requirements. Unfortunately your previous status of entry in the UK as an accompanied  spouse of a British passport holder will put you in a suspicious position after your separation.

I am afraid jobs as school staff of teacher will not qualify for a work permit, since work permits are only issued to candidates with exceptional educational and professional skills ( the lists available on many UK GOV sites).

If you apply for a tourist/visitor visa, you will need to prove your lifestyle justifying taking holidays in UK by proving a stable highly paid job in Jakarta, property in your name and adequate balance in your bank account. :)

Hello Riazcdki,

Thank you for your information. I believe that there is a way for me to be there in the UK with a right way and the right time. I will see. I start to studying Dutch this month, I hope it will give me more knowledge to face my life in this world.

Hello Nins,

How can learning Dutch help your chances of setelling in UK?

My experience of learning a language other than your mother tounge proves that one needs to constantly be in touch and keep practicing a language for hours on daily basis to improve upon it.

I can understand what you are going through, you lived in Indonasia throughout your life, got a chance to move to England for a couple of years, liked the glamour, comfort or whatever part of the UK life, and now you feel desperate to get there again.

What I am about to tell you will probably sound strange to you, it is what is " inside" you that will make you into a success or a failure, your attitude, ability to interact with others, learning new skills with a positive state of mind. Once you are above these hurdeless, working in Dubai or immigrating to Australia will not be a problem. :)

It's quite embarrassing to us Muslims, that people who come from Muslim-majority countries, study, visit or temporarily work in a European country, on their return back to their homeland, seem to have a desire to go back. Actually it's very embarrassing! I've never met someone who went back and said they hated their experience in the West. Quite the opposite. So I'm not surprised she wants to come to the UK or go to Holland/Belgium (as she wants to learn Dutch). Deep down I feel ashamed.

Hello everyone,

Please let us focus on the topic here :

Nins72 wrote:

Hiya,

I invite you to provide any relevant info on how can member Nins72 go back to UK :

- Work
- Visa

and of course share your experience.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Sorry for the late reply,
But thanks riazcdki, XB23, and Bhavna. Thanks for your supports and your comments, I like it or I don't like it, I want or I don't want to hear it, I'm happy or unhappy reading it. But I really appreciate it! Not all of we want we'll get it. Not all of we expect we'll get it. Though I don't expect you see me as you think, but thanks. Just maybe I'm so silly. Or whatever is that. I just want to try the best I can do to get my better future. I just don't want to give up, but maybe it sound so stupid for others. Never feel comfortable lived in the UK, I just want to go back to the country where my husband from and live. I think from other Europe I can do it... easier rather than from the UK. Anyway, thanks again. Love you all, xx