Small business.

Cab anyone please share your idea about small  business in Siem Reap?
Appreciated thanks you~

Hi Ridana
What sort of business are you looking at ;
As  you know  most businesses in Cambodia are small;
I have lived  in Siem Reap  four years and have always  had a business and will help
If I can

Michael

Hi Mr. Michael,
Thanks for responding.
I'm graduated from uni so I don't have money to open business like I wanted to.
I'm thinking getting a job and Ill take my free time in the afternoon after job open little store. I want to open tour agen where people can get information and I'll get commission by selling any tickets.
What do you think about this idea? Do u know how can I start with it? How much do I need to open things like this? And what should I have to open Tour Agen store?
Thanks agin and I'm really appreciate about your helping.
Where do u live in Siem Reap? How long have u been here ?
I always notice that foreigner more clever and have more idea :) .

Hi Ridana
You are at a disadvantage being young; fresh out of university with no business experience
And worst of all  NO MONEY hunny           I'm being blunt I know  :however to set up and to run
a business in the first 6 months is very hard and requires cash to get you over the lean times;
I had a Travel Agency in Australia for 10 years running tours around Asia and Australia
So I know it takes time and money;
Not sure of the laws in Cambodia re TAgents but I guess they are governed  in a small way;
You could be a backyard trader but make  small money and not gaining experience you go nowhere:
Get a job in PP Ridana and wait your time.  : with a drive you can make it
Your English is excellent  and you have an advantage being educated and a Cambodian
My email is [email protected].      Realtor based in Siem Reap
Michael

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the advise. Like you said it not gain much by doing that but I think it will make me doing the first step :). And Im looking for job in Siem Reap I'll move as soon as I get it.
Hope we meet for a chat.
Thanks,
Ridana

Hi Ridana
I am from India and have travel agency exp of 15 years and will reach phnom penh on 17 jul and after a week to Siam reap .
Would love to help in anyway I can.
Hope you found a job and shop by then.
Regards
Tarun