Find a place for a night before moving to rent room

Hi all, I will arrive at Gardermoen airport on 9th of August but I can't move in my rent room before 10th so I intend to find a room or dorm that is near the airport for a night.

Could you guy give me suggestions?

Thanks

Hello thuylink2807,

You may drop an advert in the Rooms for rent in Norway section of the website so as to make your search more visible to members of the Norway forum and hopefully find a room.

Best of luck, ;)
Bhavna

are you moving into a room in Oslo on the 10th? If so, I highly recommend targeting your accommodation search in the city and not near the airport. The airport's kind of in the middle of nowhere so even if you find a room, getting to it may be expensive. Oslo in contrast, has lots of trains and busses going to it, and there will be more room possibilities in the city.

have you considered airbnb or couchsurfing?

Hi,

I'm gonna take a train on 10th to go to Gjøvik which is my final destination. Should I find a place near airport or in the city?

there are rooms on airbnb available in Gjovik, and since Gardermoen is closer to Gjovik than Oslo is, it probably makes the most sense for you to go out there.