I have a salary of 2500BND per month. is it OK for living and saving

Good day. I have a offer from one of the brunei offices that is giving me a salary of 2500 BND. Can I know is it OK for an Architect designer with experience of 5 years. And can I live and save from it. I mean what is a approximately budget for a single person.

It's enough depending on yr spending power..

Hi
if your employer  pay you housing and travel ticket to you home country , you can save between 1000 and 1200 per month
otherwise you will save nothing

Hi, is it enough if I have a 2500BND salary in Brunei if I will bring my wife and 2 kids ( 1 & 2yr old)? I'm a graphic designer and planning to apply in Brunei next year.

If yr company provides education and housing allowances..plus any car allowances..It should be enough .
Also depending on how you spend..nothing fancy here except groceries..and food stuffs..

Thanks a lot for the feedback Mr.Robert

Can you tell me how much is enough for a person to survive in Brunei.. I mean the company is giving flat and transportation from and to work. .

@slouma: if your company is giving you flat and transportation then you can easily survive in $1000 or if you are single then even $500 for survival but NO saving etc.. and one thing to remember that one must have a car to hang around somewhere because the public transport is almost non-existent, I hope this will help...

hi there, how much is the average architects' salary in brunei? TQ