Any other best places for visiting besides Amsterdam

Any other best places for visiting besides Amaterdam l am planning long weekend in Holland

There is so much to visit and see in Amsterdam, I don't think you will have time to go outside the city.

Thanks mate l will keep in touch for a guide when l am in Amsterdam

Depends where and what your interests are.

Primadon anything except drugs l like clubbing and just letting my hair down exploring new ventures

If you like history, I recommend the Anne Frank Museum.

But for nightlife it does depend on your taste....

Check out Amsterdam Night Life

Thanks so much but it will be nice with friends around

You could ask the question in Amsterdam section of this site for more detailed information.

samcooper wrote:

Primadon anything except drugs l like clubbing and just letting my hair down exploring new ventures

The city center of Amsterdam is one big historic place where you almost can touch the history.

Its difficult to give you some tips without being dull and to give any classical tourists things to do.
But sometimes it nice to do so.  :D  What about a trip on one of the many canal boats that are floating everywhere?

If you are into culture and history I would say to visit the Hermitage. When I was in Amsterdam I went and it blew my mind away. I was so impressed by all the things I saw that I wish  I could stay longer. Just a warning: one day is not enough!!!

I did a long weekend, and that was far from enough. You need a week minimum. I do plan ro go back, when i find the time.

Hello all

Thread moved to the Netherlands forum!

Regards
Kenjee