How can I Marry my Canadian Fiance in Sept. while my visa until Aug.15

My visa will be until Aug.15 and my Canadian Fiance will marry me here in Doha on September?
He wants to get married here in Doha, but how? Besides documents are still in the Philippines and he wants me to be with him after the marriage.
Please help me?

Thanks,
Adlemi

I am Imelda from Philippines ,residing here in Qatar. I am 48 going 49 years old this year,and I am asking any body about the topic that I wrote on this Social media. I am still looking for a job until now just to stay here,because I will marry my Fiance here in Qatar! I don't know even if Qatar will giving us the opportunity to get Married here, since my ID is expired and until Aug.15 That I have to transfer my sponsorship.
Is there somebody here a Filipino, who just Marry a Canadian guy?I need to know what are the requirements for wedding of Canadian/Filipino ceremony?

Hello mel,
On my openion better u go philippine embassy in qatar ask some impormation about ur prb.im sure they will give u a lot of info.
if u want to keep in touch with me.I hv time for u.
   Me too also 50 yrs old.and looking a newfriend.since im new here just two weeks.but ive been in saudi arabia for 14yrs.thats why i hv an idea about ur prb.
    Okey even a small advice and idea ive help u.goodluck and godbless 2 u.

Hello Imelda and sagittarius64,

Please note that i have merged some of your posts here on the Doha forum so that you may get all the information and feedback in a single thread.

Hope it helps,
Bhavna

Hi

For many years I have been working in Immigration matters and my office is still working in London. You may contact me   for help

welcome

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If your Visa in Qatar hasn't renew yet, then your only option is to go back home in the Philippines and your fiance can marry you there. Singleness and some other pertinent papers you will need to get married. It will take sometime for you to get to Canada. All countries have processing procedures that we have to follow.