Looking to meet new people

Hi,
I'm currently been living here in Hungary for a while. I'm looking to meet other english speaking people. If anyone is interested, please get in touch,
Nikki

Hi Nikki & welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.;)

Hi Nikki where in Hungary are you ?

Lesley&Yan wrote:

Hi Nikki where in Hungary are you ?

She's in the Seychelles I think and one of the Expat.com people. They sometimes pop up and attempt to get people to follow the "rules". They often ask questions in order to get the forum "chatting".

lmfao hmmmmmm well  lol

Sorry for the late reply, I'm just outside of Szekesfehervar.

Lesley&Yan wrote:

lmfao hmmmmmm well  lol

Sorry, I didn't have my brain in gear. I was thinking you were replying to Harmonie, not Nikki. D'oh.

and Hmmm again its the big switch on the right lol
we are in Marcali Niki a bit of a way off but there is the power of internet

Lesley&Yan wrote:

and Hmmm again its the big switch on the right lol....

I thought that switch was for the fridge.

On the other hand, no switches on steam powered items (e.g. my brain).

lolol know that feeling cant find the right starter for mine since i got here lol

Lesley&Yan wrote:

lolol know that feeling cant find the right starter for mine since i got here lol

Me. I'm hand cranked.

err...that sounds worse than I meant...

Doesnt it just lol so what are you doing out here ?? are you in Budapest or in the country?

Its quite hard to find "fun" in our town

Lesley&Yan wrote:

Doesnt it just lol so what are you doing out here ?? are you in Budapest or in the country?

Its quite hard to find "fun" in our town

When I'm not working, I'm "resting" in the burbs  of Budapest. But as of this immediate moment, I'm in the rather dull looking ex-Soviet city of Kiev, Ukraine. It's cold here and it might even snow! My "fun" (apart from mountain biking/wife/kids/family etc) usually consists of going to other countries to work!

Hmmm rockin......
what do you do and if its stripper or lap dancer my fella needs a job lol

Lesley&Yan wrote:

...its stripper or lap dancer my fella needs a job lol

Ah, well, what I do...hmmm..it'd be hard to explain. Usually it's as little as possible.

I am not sure there are many lap dancing or stripper jobs in HU (or anywhere) for blokes. But he could be the first! He's not called Monty is he? Could be the First Monty....err..so to speak...

lolol this is what i miss here the conversation ..nahh he is a Yan not a monty ...but im guessing we can change his name lol

Now there is an idea the first lap dancing club wonder how that would work here is am seeing £ signs or are they Hufs lol

Hey Nikki do you want a job ...lol x

Lesley&Yan wrote:

.. ...but im guessing we can change his name lol

Now there is an idea the first lap dancing club wonder how that would work here is am seeing £ signs or are they Hufs lol... x

Lots of people have stage names - take the famous Bernie Schwarz - or Tony Curtis as he was known. I chose him as an example to put a HU angle on it. Yan can be Monty. He'd need to Monty on his Equity card.

How's his dancing? Mine is rubbish. No-one would pay me to dance in front of them. I'm well past it - over 50 and a bit fat. Ok, maybe more than a bit fat. I'm rounded? Rotund?

Not sure how good I'd look in a glittery leotard with my footballer's legs etc.

Maybe they'd pay me to get off. That'd do!

lmao now that was a vision i could have done with out before bed ...but there again im sure someone would pay .."our" club could cater for all tastes lol

Not quite the conversation i expected; becoming a male stripper :S Neway what really brings you to hungary?

Nikki, you might try entering Szekesfehervar (but probably not Székesfehérvár, as when I search with extended characters I seem to get a blank page) into the expat-blog search (next to the GO button at the top of this page). This will give you some posts of other members in your area that were also looking to meet up with English speaking expats.

Hi, actually its Székesfehérvár that brings up a blank page, but thanks neway.

Nikki89 wrote:

actually its Székesfehérvár that brings up a blank page

Yes, that is what I said. Székesfehérvár has extended characters (é and á) and will bring up the blank page. :)

Hi folks...im new and need need some friends ;)

Hello ,

how are you ?Are you still in Székesfehérvár?

Hello Dianawilliam,

I'm afraid this discussion is a bit old here. You might not get any response. I recommend you react on newer threads or even create your own topic on the Hungary forum.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hello Bhavna,

Thank you so much! Have a nice day :)