About renting system and tax system

Hello friends
I want to know that how i can find a house on rent with all amenities. And i donot know anything about tax. So is it mandatory for everyone to pay tax? And i have applied for csq under skilled workers category but is it possible for me to do further studies if i donot find work.  And if i need financial aid from any bank in case when i donot have money can i get that?

You could use the website, http://www.padmapper.com
or www.kijiji.com for funding a place to rent.

For tax, yes you must report or submit your taxes every year as long as you reside in Canada. Even if you are or are not a PR. I am not too well verse with the system in Quebec. But if CSQ offers you a Permanent residency status, then you can either work or study. Totally up to you. As to financial aide, you are referring to a loan - I really don't know. Check with the banks when get here. But if you're not working, I seriously do not believe any bank is going to lend you a whole ward of cash. You can live on your credit card but that's not very smart!

Typically, the landlord in Canada will want to do a background search on you. Judging by the fact that you have not been in Canada before, they may not be able to pull any information on you at all. In that case, meeting you face to face is important. In the absence of the ability to perform background check, it would be recommended that you get a letter from your previous landlord (from your home country) attesting to you being a good on your payments etc. If own your own home, perhaps some kind of paper to show that you did own your own home. This will help ease your renting search process. Of course, cheaper and less restrictive landlords may not be too concern of these things. However, chances are, they might be in a bad area where all these things doesn't matter to them and the quality of the building may not be at its best.