GREEK / SWISS Family seeks contacts in Switzerland

Hi everybody

We are a family of 3 soon 4 :) husband Greek, wife Swiss and are thinking of making the big move from Greece to Switzerland. Would like some maybe Greek contacts to share experiences etc....

would be great to meet some cool people :)

Attention, la Suisse n'est pas le paradis dont on  rêve tous.

On gagne beaucoup on dépense beaucoup

c'est très important à savoir

Je gagne plus de 7000 Fr. par mois, mais j'en dépenser 1500. Assurance très cher loyer très cher très cher

Matthey jm, I'm afraid you should be writing here in english as this is the english-speaking forum. However, feel free to join us on the french-speaking forum - just click on the correct flag on the top-right corner of the web page!

Thanks, Valérie.

Matthey jm, j'ai bien peur que vous ne soyez sur un forum anglophone. Si vous préférez vous exprimer en français, n'hésitez pas à rejoindre le forum francophone en cliquant sur le drapeau en haut à droite de la page!

Merci d'avance,
Valérie.

Bonsoir Matthey

Je parle aussi francais 😉 je connais la vie en suisse je vien de la suisse. On cherche des autres familles comme nous qui pensent de venir en suisse. Mon mari est grec.

Hi we also greek( my husband and I and my 18 month old baby) moved to Switzerland 3 months ago. When and where do you plan on moving?

Geia sou sofia  :) we don't know if we should risk the move or not....still thinking about it. What is your experience there as a Greek? Where do you live and what do you do?

Hallo everybody

Il must me scuss
I m not english speaker, i am a new blogman un Expat.com and i make one
Error.

Good bye to alls!!!!

Its been great. Better conditions then in Greece. Yes life is a bit expensive here but salaries are also better. Do your work? What does your husband do?

Well I went to school in Switzerland and also did my apprenticeship there as "kaufmaennische Angestellte". My husband works for the Greek government as a firefighter. Are you working in an English speaking job or did you learn or know German before going to Switzerland? How do you feel about the working hours/environment?  My husband feels like he would have a really hard time to adapt to the Spiti-Douleia / Douleia -Spiti :)

no worries - ce pas grave  :joking:

Good day to all!
We are a Greek family of 4 and we will move near Thun in 4 months.
Is out there an expat family (maybe Greek) to share their experiences?
Best Regards,
Georgios