Does anyone know of apartments to rent in Belgrade?

Hello everyone,
This is my first posting to this forum so, "Hello." My son and I are from the US, staying in Thailand right now, and plan on coming to Serbia in about four weeks for medical treatment. We'll be needing to find accommodation until late January at least. He will be returning to the US then but I am unsure whether I'll be staying on in Serbia, returning to Thailand, or relocating elsewhere. If anyone knows about how to find a reasonably priced apartment we would be so grateful since all we can get online has to do with hotels and higher-priced full-service apartments. Thank you so much for any info.

Welcome to Expat-blog, Paulusmack! :)

For accommodation, you should view Serbia classifieds.
You should post an advert there under the category- accommodation.

It might be useful to you.

Regards,
Sheetul

Thanks for the reply Sheetul. I have been checking those ads but the only ones listed there are outrageously expensive. I'm looking for accommodation that is more in line with the local economy. I'm certain there are listings more in keeping with my needs in the local newspapers but I do not speak Serbian. Do you know of any? Thanks again.

Hi Paulusmack,

You can try this website mojkvadrat.rs/nekretnina-23732-beograd-stan-izdavanje.html

Prices there are more reasonable and also you have photos of some flats.

the only problem is that all such websites are in Serbian.
In general 300 EUR is enough for one bedroom flat on some better location in the city.

if you need any more info, feel free to contact me.

Bests,

Ljiljana

I don't know how to thank you enough! We'll check it out. So thank you again...

Kind Regards,

Paul and Stefan

If you need parking spot (which is so difficult to find in Belgrade) I would recommend apartmannadan.rs site. They have various accommodation deals.

They both have English version of the websites so it is easy to navigate and browse through

hola por todos..yo soy alex y unico q quiero es encontrar jente latina por ahy en belgrado...besos

Hello 69alex,

Can you kindly interact in English on this Anglophone forum please. For Spanish interaction please use our Spanish version https://www.expat.com/img/lang/espanol.gif of the forum. 

Regards

Finding accommodation in Belgrade is easy. You have a lot of agencies and websites. I've rented an apartment via: srbija-nekretnine.org/short-term-rentals. Apartments are great (as you can see in the photos on the website). I think that almost all apartments are located in the very center of Belgrade, and they are all furnished and well equipped. You can also book online, which I find very practical. Hope this helps you and other people who are interested in renting a flat in Belgrade.

I agree with Marge. I've just been there (I live in Zagreb currently) and I also found apt for rent in Bekgrade through srbija-nekretnine.org/short-term-rentals. I've booked an amazing apartment in the very center - furnished, equipped and cheap - that was the best thing :). When you come to Belgrade, don't forget to visit Ada, Kalemegdan and Skadarlija.

Hola Amigo, como estás, yo también estoy buscando gente latina. Como va todo en Belgrado?

Hi Manuel_Valderrama - can you please note that this thread is a bit old and can you keep it in English please  :/

Don't worry, I do it, if I answered in spanish was that I wanted to approch sudameican people. Is there anybody here from there?

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum