Please guide me

sveiki mans dārgais draugs , cik tu esi viss , es ceru, ka jūs visi dara lieliski , es vēlos pārcelties uz Latviju, iam no Indijas , bet pašlaik strādā Saūda Arābijā, lai pārvietotos Latvijā, kas vīzu ir labāks par mani , lūdzu guide man .

---------------------

hello my dear friend, how are you all, I hope you're all doing great, I want to move to Australia, iam from India, but is currently working in Saudi Arabia, to move Latvian applying for a visa is better for me, please guide me.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : (Google translate of original latvian post - Added by moderator)

This is an English language forum, so please use that language only.
Some other language options are available by clicking the flag top right of the page.

please guide me

hello my dear friend, how are you all, I hope you're all doing great, I want to move to Australia, iam from India, but is currently working in Saudi Arabia, to move Latvian applying for a visa is better for me, please guide me.

This is what I get by using a translating machine and I get the feeling that he did it too.

So guys? Any suggestions or help??

Hello :)

Thread moved to the Australia forum

@mohummedabdulaziz9999 : You post is not clear enough. Please introduce yourself and tell us what you are searching for?

What nationality do you have?

Regards
Kenjee

Primadonna wrote:

please guide me

This is what I get by using a translating machine and I get the feeling that he did it too.

So guys? Any suggestions or help??

To move to Australia, on most Visa classes, an English language test is often required, which the original post indicates may not be easy for the OP?

On a working Visa, he needs skills and abilities that an Australian does not have, and therefore the job needs to be open to other nationalities.

Much more information from him would be needed to give any real advice.

It can take years even for English migrants to get a Visa to Australia these days.  It is not as easy as it once was.