Making friends and some questions about Norway(Bodø)

Hi,

I'll be visiting Norway specifically in Bodø this summer until October. Would like to make friends. Im curious how hot is your summer? Haha maybe it's still cold for a tropical girl like me. Lol

Is there any free Norwegian language school in Norway? If there aren't any, do you know any schools in Bodø area? Im just thinking it might be fun to study the language.

It's  my pleasure  to meet you there and  we can learn the language  in the same class togother

Awesome. Which city will you be?

yes, i want to move to norway ,but i do not know how to find a single room in a shared flat with other persons.as i can not rent a flat alone because they are very expensive.

I am living in Bergen since 3 years, working within engineering field , oil industry, I'd like to meet  up with you people living in Bergen,

if you like to meet up for a coffee, drink, fishing, hiking, or even strike a conversation, will be my pleasure :)

Regards,

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Norway forum. Please note that a new discussion has been initiated from a few posts following member windyrain topic. You will be more likely to interact on this thread.

Cheers, :)
Bhavna