Surfing

Hi,

I am moving to Dar es Salaam this August.  I have been living in Panama fior the past two years and have taken up surfing, I love it and would like to continue in Tanzania.  However, I can not bring my board across as it does not make any sense.  Does anyone know where I can get a board from?

Also, anybody know of properties for rent, I am looking in the Mbezi Beach area.

Thanks

hi.
Your alright for your selection because i am a Tanzania male dealing with tourism as a tour operator.  I would like to direct you through flight, there is so many flight that connecting to Tanzania like Fly Emirate, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airline, Ethiopian Airline and so many.  Also i like to invite you Arusha (Geneva of Africa), the place where Tanzanite mineral is only obtained here,  but in case of tourism there is a lot of attraction if you wish to organize a safari.  Example of attractive place is Serengeti National Park, Mount Kilimanjaro and other.

These tools you want to rent, please can you tell me which kind of these.

You are warmly welcome and for more request i am waiting to hear from you

SeanConnolly wrote:

Hi,

I am moving to Dar es Salaam this August.  I have been living in Panama fior the past two years and have taken up surfing, I love it and would like to continue in Tanzania.  However, I can not bring my board across as it does not make any sense.  Does anyone know where I can get a board from?

Also, anybody know of properties for rent, I am looking in the Mbezi Beach area.

Thanks

Dear Sean,

As far as I know there is NO surfshop in Tanzania.
If you're thinking about bringing your own board to DAR , I recommend something voluminous (e.g. Mini Mal) as there is often not really a swell and small waves only.

Drop me a line if you need any help.
Mark