Visa for oman

a.a i am a pakistani doctor working in saudi arabia has to go for exam in oman i hav valid passport till 1year and iqama till 3months is it very necessoary to hav iqama valid for 6months please reply bec its very difficult to g idara and renew iqama my exam is very nearby

Am a footballer living in nigeria i want to come to oman even i had buy ticket but the visa someone get for me is not valid.so i need someone who can help me get the visa even if it's employment visa i we be glad because i can do another work.please reply me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!
AZEEZ BOLAJI wrote:

Am a footballer living in nigeria i want to come to oman even i had buy ticket but the visa someone get for me is not valid.so i need someone who can help me get the visa even if it's employment visa i we be glad *** please reply me

Hi AZEEZ BOLAJI,

Your rather casual mention of "...even if it's an employment visa" comment amuses me. There are scores waiting ever so anxiously to get their employment visas and you seem to think that it is the simplest of ways to enter into the Sultanate.

Suggest first you read through the numerous posts in the forum to get yourself familiar with what the ground realities are here in Oman.

Also, you can try and apply for an e-Visa through the Royal Oman Police (ROP) website.

i stil receive no answer can i go pakistan from there

Anybody got new employment visa this month....?????