Hi~ I'm looking for a friend who I can learn korean from~

Hi! I am from Malaysia and currently live in Singapore.

I'm quite interesting to learn korean and hope can move to Korea after this. Currently I'm start learning korean in Singapore, so I hope I can meet someone who can teach me Korean or can have a simple conversation in korean with me to improve my learning in korean.. If you're interesting to learn mandarin, I can teach you as well =)

Cool.  I had lived in KL for more than 6 years but failed to learn Bahasa.
I am Korean but lived in the USA for 20 years.  Now, I am working in Seoul.

If you are familiar with English and knows how to apply Korean language to English language system, you would not have problem learning basic Korea.  You can add my Kakao ID almaeng2000.  See ya

welcome aboard

You had stayed in KL 6 year? Quite a long periods~ So now you had moved back in Korea already? I dont have Kakao ID.

Yeah, I had returned to Korea about 4 years ago.  Now, I make frequent trip to Jakarta due to my work.  If you don't have Kakao, I am now sure how we can connect.  You can download it or we can use Whatsapp but need your mobile number.  I am not sure if you would feel comfortable doing so.  Any suggestions???

Welcome on board  :cheers:

If you are looking for a language exchange partner, you can post a free add in the classifieds as well.
For your own safety do not post personal information on a public forum, it can harm you more than good.
If it is necessary you can do this by pm.

Have nice day!

Hi, nice to know you.

I lived in Singapore at the end of last year from south Korea and I would like to learn mandarin. I can speak English. So we can communicate each other. However, I would like to learn mandarin because it is good time to learn Mandarin in Singapore. I f you want to exchange language between Korean and Mandarin, please let me know about you by below email. ***********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi,

I'm from South Sudan and I currently live in Dubai.

I'm very interested in the Korean culture and music and have been learning Korean for few months now. I'm looking for a native Korean partner that I can practice with. I speak English and Arabic fluently and I'm happy to teach in return.

Thanks.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed. Feel free to drop an advert in the Language Classes field of the Classifieds section

Hi all, I'm a 19 years old ( born in 1996) university student from Morocco , I'm also interested in korean culture and would love to meet korean ppl and make new acquaintances, I'm currently learning korean and I'm thinking of visiting Korea after graduation :) thanks all feel free to contact me this is my kakao talk if any of u would like to get to know me ^^ : zineblaiho

Hi, I am Korean, but I live in Singapore now. So I cannot help you. I just want to cheer you up.
Please enjoy Korean language.^^*