Would like to meet people in Växjö

Hi. I would really like to meet people for coffee or other outings. I would like to create a nice group of friends to share experiences and have a cultural exchange. Please contact me if you are interested.

Hi Nelliepegs,

Welcome on-board  :)

I would suggest you to browse and participate on thread in our section Networking in Sweden to increase your chances to meet other expats around your location.

Good luck & Regards

Mishna :)

Hi There Nelliepegs!

I'm a Swede, but also new to Växjö :) I'm aiming to create a group of friends here also and it's going forward, but the more good people the merrier! Having an Austrailian in our group would be pretty cool ^^
So If you want to grab a coffee some time, go to the movies or join in on a night out, just say when!

I can also recommend attending the local Couch Surfing meetings, they have them every 2nd week. It's not always a lot of people joining, but sometimes it gathers a crew of 6-8 :)

Pretty well I would like to meet new friends in Vaxjo.Am in Stockholm - Vallingbly (peter).

moderated by Christine
Reason: avoid putting your phone num on the forum

Curious web developer, wants to meet nice people sharing the same interest of technology world.  :)