HR for an oil company, just arrived, anyone from Bergen Area?

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. Am new to this forum and Norway, in general. Arrived just a couple of months ago from Manila and the UK, working as an HR consultant for an oil company. :) Anyone from the Bergen area?

dtc wrote:

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. Am new to this forum and Norway, in general. Arrived just a couple of months ago from Manila and the UK, working as an HR consultant for an oil company. :) Anyone from the Bergen area?

Hello, I'm from the UK now living in Oslo, I'm not sure how far that is to Bergen, but just wanted to say Hi :)
How are you finding it? A x

Hello dtc  :cheers:

So as to help you get more visibility and response to your post, a new thread was created from the latter on the Bergen Forum.

I invite you to participate on threads on the Bergen forum so as to increase your chances to find friends around.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello! Bergen is in West Norway... give or take 8 hours away by car/train. :)

Thanks, Kenjee!

Hello
I am working here in Bergen as process engineer. I di dnot get much from your message what you are looking far, to meet people or to hire people. If you like to meet for a cup of coffee, than write me

Oh hello! No, Im not in the business of hiring. It just so happens that I recently got a job in HR and since everyone was introducing themselves and what their jobs were, I was merely following the trend. :)

Hei again,

As I can not write you a message so write me if you would like to meet in the evening for coffee.

im trying to get out of argentina help me hahahahahahaha

Hi
Yes this is me from Bergen area and working for oil company too.
How can i help you?

Regards.
John

Hi
who are you tell me more about yourself may be i can be a kind of help for you.
I love the great history of your country;-)

Regards.
John

Hi, are you Filipino?  Would like to make friends hehe I'll be in Norway end of July but will be staying in Bodø and my friend will drive me to Bergen so I can meet my aunt.