Best universities with in or of campus job opportunities

Selamwalaikum,
i am a graduate Engineer and I am looking forward to apply for my MBA in Turkey. I am looking for a  college that offers students opportunities to work while studying to make up for the living expenses. I would be really glad if anyone of you can offer their valuable suggestions. Basically I am looking for a college in Istanbul . Even colleges in other cities will also do. AreKoc university students allowed to work part time?

Sabanci University has an excellent full-time MBA program - good facilities for students to. I hear that Sabanci just started offering a part time MBA also

Hello I can offer a good University in Istanbul. But do you mind if you can email me what you are specifically looking for, so I can recommend a good fit for your MBA.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Email address removed for your own security

@ Annefng > If you have some constructive information to share concerning best universities in Istanbul, i invite you to share them with us on the forum please, so that everybody can make good use of this information. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

hi.i want to do docterate from any cheap university.or a universtiy which can give scholarship.can any1 know about these kinda universties??

Thanks Charlick.. do you have anyone in koc university? I was really interested in it as it is my first preference. What about the job market in turkey?

Thanks priscilla . but I need your id first

Thanks annefg .. id please

I personally message you.

Hi sadiqueanam,

May i kindly know what id you are looking for ?   :rolleyes:

sadiqueanam wrote:

Thanks priscella . but I need your id first

sadiqueanam wrote:

Thanks annefg .. id please

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

I want your email id. If you're in LinkedIn than its even better

I believe I gave you my email id as well.
Did you not receive it?

Sorry i didn't. Mail me at s***
Find me with the same on Facebook and LinkedIn

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.Use private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello again sadiqueanam,

If you want infos, i kindly suggest you exchange on the forum itself so that other members of the Istanbul forum can benefit from any resourceful infos. ;)

Concerning :

sadiqueanam wrote:

Thanks priscilla . but I need your id first

Please note that Priscilla forms part of the Expat-blog Team as moderator, therefore you will not be needing her "id" or email ad.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna :)