New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hello....
r u on vacation planning to explore Rajasthan?

Hi
I am Rajini/25/F from India. I am creative, don't like rules & regulations.
Wanna make lots of friends here.

I am chandrashekhar  and having 10 years of export import commercial department.
searching a job.

I am  Dr. SAURABH singh   and having 5 years of export import commercial department.
searching a job.

Hi all,

I am Rishu from Bangalore ,India, I love music, games, travelling. my dream is to travel across world..enjoy life.
learning new culture and languages.

Cheers,
Rishu

hi all,

i am looking for rented apartement in Amsterdam, pls let me know if you have any idea abt it.

thanks,
shubham

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.
shumehta wrote:

hi all,

i am looking for rented apartement in Amsterdam, pls let me know if you have any idea abt it.

thanks,
shubham

Welcome.

I suggest that you go to the Europe section of the forum, find Holland and search for apartments in the housing section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hello guys,
Myself Jagdish, am into sales profession and based in Mumbai.
If anybody need any help moving to Mumbai or have any doubt please don't hesitate to contact me.

All the best

Hi Dudes
I'm Vinothkumar.M from india. I recently completed my 3 years MCA programming in Bishop Heber College in Trichy with 73%. I looking for Good jobz in IT. I know java, I did my major as well as mini projects are using J2EE. I did my mini project has my own. That project i did for my college requirements, yes that project has online student internal mark system. I designed that project students has seen their results on our college web site using their Roll Number and Date of Birth as an Password for them. And i did my major project in chennai with the help of industry support(Sans Pareils).
Contact me: [email protected]

Hi I am parry and recently moved back to delhi. It will be great to meet up fellow Expat.comgers

I'm Vinothkumar.M born and brought up from nilakkottai dindigul districts.
coming to my family - Four members in my family include me.

coming to my Qualification - I did my 10th and +2 in government higher secondary school 10th passed with 50%, +2 passed with 48%. I did my UG in parvathy's College with 69%. I recently completed my MCA in Bishop heber College with 73%.

coming to my Hobbies - Listening musiq and dance as well as playing Cricket & Football( i'm a football player).

I know my strength - Optimizing, Adaptable for working place and Updated minded.

Hi everyone!
I'm new in India! I come from Belgium and I'm working in Chennai.

I'm actually here for working, might come to Rajastan when I have holidays, but that will be in a few months.

Nice to meet you.

Hi
Nice to meet you all. I'm Anupama and I'm from India.

Hey all :)

Do not forget to Create a new thread if you need assistance for anything.

We have sections dedicated to host yours adverts, such as Housing, Jobs and Classifieds found on the overhead green banner.

Best regards
Kenjee

Hi
      this is Geetha from Chennai, India. I am a teacher and now into a project ISA ( International School Award) by the British Council. Would like people from Japan, China, Africa to come and interact with our school children, regarding the different ongoing activities in school. The children would love to hear from the native speakers, This project is mainly to inculcate global citizenship among school children.

Hi All

I am Dr Surabhi Mahajan Malhotra from New delhi & I am a dentist.

Cheers

am nick ........... I am here to exchange my thoughts in art and culture and travelling.i am working with kingdom of dreams its India's first live entertainment destination in Gurgaon I like to travel and i am from New Delhi,India.I would love to talk . plz write freely and u can call me or whats app me

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + external link on the Forum pls

I am Tony, a film maker in Mumbai. I love to travel and meet people and know their stories. Since I love traveling and Travel a lot, I would love to help people coming from different countries to my city and make them feel welcomed as they do to me all over the world.
So feel free to not only ask me about Mumbai but all India.
Will do my best to help Everyone.

Peace and Hugs
Tony :D

Hi all,
  I am not an expat yet but will be travelling to Cologne from 11th October to 20th December. Was wondering if anyone could help me out with accomodation (close to the University of Cologne and monthly rent not more than 200 euros). I do not mind sharing with a female companion.
Regards
Sayani

hi everyone
I am Rihaan From Pune ( INDIA)

Hi All,

Thanks for encouraging me.
I am from Ahmedabad.
Want to settled abroad.
Anyone helps me...????

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495025