Moving to Bucharest in October with cats

Hello everyone! I'm moving in early October to Bucharest with my family and we have cats. Is it usually hard to find an apartment at a good price 500 euros or less that is big enough for three adults that will allow our cats?

Hi,

Don't think anyone will mind that much about cats. Dogs sometimes, due to barking, but as long as the cats don't claw up the place (or you're willing to lose your deposit if they do) I can't see it being a major problem. It's just a case of asking when you view.

When you say family, I suppose that's two of the adults sharing and one with his/her own room? So you need to look for a flat with '3 camere' (3 rooms - the living room is included in that). You can find them for 500 Euro, less even if you move further from the centre. Depends what kind of area you want. You might struggle to find a fancy well-appointed flat in a centrally-located enclosed compound with doorman and personal underground parking for that, but you'll have no problem finding something in a semi-central regular block with on-street parking.

This link will give you an idea of what you get get (2 bedrooms, less than 500 Euro):

http://www.imobiliare.ro/inchirieri-apa … d=17689596

If you need a room each, he's a list of 4 room (3 bedroom) flats for rent:

http://www.imobiliare.ro/inchirieri-apa … d=17764347

Good luck

Thank you! That's a lot of help! Oh our cats are very good! We are fine with two of us sharing a room as we have for years!

Hi,

I have an apartment with 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, furniture and equipment.
The apartment is in the north area of Bucharest (Aviatiei Neighborhood), close to metro and bus station, Herastrau Park (the biggest park in Bucharest). shopping center (Promenada Mall), Bucharest business area.
The price for renting is 650 Euros/ month.
If you want to see some photos, just write an email at : ***************
Bye Bye!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

Thank you very much!

MIna200, the original poster specifically mentioned that her budget is 500 EUR or less.  If you haven't already, you are welcome to post an ad in the housing section with your offer.

Also, please do not post contact information on the public forum such as your email address.  You may want to review the Romania Forum Code of Conduct

Thanks!