Yoga classes in English in the center of Sofia

Hi,
I am a certified yoga teacher and offer yoga classes for beginners in English in the center of Sofia (near NDK).
All the best,
Hans.

Hi Hans, could you please post an advert in the appropriate section? > Sofia classifieds.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Dear Harmonie,
Thank you for the suggestion, the proposal is now under review.
Have a wonderful day,
Hans.

Hello Hans,

I have just seen your post about Yoga. I am pregnant and would really like to be doing Yoga throughout my pregnancy.

I live in Bankya so it takes me about one hour to get into the centre by NDK but that is not a problem. in a short while I will have transport again.

If you are still offering classes i would be interested to start sometime before the end of January.. I have some work to attend to before this time.

I hope you are well and wish you blessing and happiness for the coming year.

peace and light,

Jojo

Dear Jojo,
Thank you for your message. Have you been practicing Yoga before ?
I will be in India myself from Jan. 4th till March 2nd, and will have a new course Yoga for Beginners in English starting March 6th on Wednesdays at 7.30pm. Do you have an email address where we can mail ? ***
Happy New Year 2013 and best wishes for the pregnancy!
Kind Regards,
Hans.

Hans are you interested in teaching at a retreat next year if so please tell me the kinds of yoga you teach

Hi Margery,

Just to inform you that you posted on a thread which is dated 2012

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Sofia Forum for better interactions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien