Calling all ADVETI and ADEC Teachers

Hi
Hope everyone reading this is well.

I am new to this forum and looking for advice/info on adveti and adec (they may well be the same company).

I'm an English teacher currently based in Saudi and I am  looking to somehow secure a position in Abu Dhabi (hopefully with ADVETI/ADCE)

I'm visiting Abu Dhabi in 2 weeks and don't have a clue where to start. Some of my key issues are:

1) How to make contact with these organisation?
2) Do they currently require teaching staff mid year?
3) is 4 years exp plus QTS and celta enough?
4) do they hire direct or through an agency?

Any help and advice is welcomed and appreciated

THANKS

Hello Yas2089.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some useful informations soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi Yas!
www.adec.ac.ae should be a good website for you!

cheers,

Hi
Thank you very much .

Do you know if they are currently hiring or where to go in abu adhabi to speak them?

Thanks Again

THEY ARE NOT HIRING I WORK AT THE SCHOOL OF adec
when they are hiring they post it on there website

hi Kato, so are you working in p12?

i work there but they hire mostly locals and Americans as teachers
and the rest they give it out to other nationalities so it is hard to
get an adec teaching job when you are not from one of the two contries

Hi all ,
:::::::::: adveti interview experience :::::
I have been contacted by ADVETI for an interview in manchester in June 2014 by a lady called Beena , she used to work for a Indian run rouge recruitment agency called " Phoenix recruitment UAE ".
After attending the interview they offered me the job but no mention of benefits. When I asked the interviewer who happens to be the Director of ADVETi . His reply was "same as advertised".
After waiting nearly a month when I contacted them about the initial contract. I was told that they are now offering me job on a different pay scale less then what was advertised. I have now turned down the offer.
ADVETI is managment by Indians with fake PHD degrees. Which anyone can buy for less then £500 from india. The Arabs use then as mediators and play the "good cop bad cop".
Very un professional . They will put you in front of rotten spoiled UAE high school drop outs and put Indians in-charge to "man manage" you.
I did a lot of research ADVETI is  not a good organisation to work for. They can reallocate you in UAE anytime and also make you work on the weekends . If you offered a job Please read the small print on the contract carefully.
Cheers
Nauman

Hello Nauman

I live in England and wanted to know more about ADVETI.  Please can you let me know more about the agencies or recruitment consultancies ADVETI uses in the UK England/Scotland/Wales.  I have been requested to attend an interview.  Any ideas what I should expect at the interview?  who will be interviewing me?    I applied in response to an advertisement in the guardian jobs online through an agency in the midlands.  Hope you can tell me a little more as this will be extremely helpful.  Last thing I want is to do do a 350 mile round trip to the north east of england only to be asked a few questions (some which maybe irrelevant) by some one who is not sure about what they are supposed to be doing themselves before offering jobs to others or pretend to offer employment to others.  Your reply will be appreciated and if there are any current ADVETI employees out there please respond as it will be helpful, share your experiences positive and negative as well as any experiences that cannot be described simply by positive or negative.  Relocating away from England is  a tough choice and the employment and environment both have to be right.