Employment visa expiry

Hello frineds

I got an offer for a job in oman7 months back.I sent my original documents to recruiter and visa been  issued.Suddenly due to some problems their project got delayed and they refused me. But now they are again contacting me to join the project as their problem is solved.

My employment Visa which they pot issued previously is going to expire on 23rd july but I can not join them before august so is it possible for recruiter to extend the expiry or renew myunused visa.

Many thanks in advance for ur kind support.

Hi zeekhilji,

Your concern is unwarranted.

Whether your issued employment visa can be renewed, or not, is your employer's lookout. Not yours.

It does not matter how it is done, as long as the employment visa is kept ready when you are ready to arrive.

Sir it matters alot because recruiter is giving me statements like visa can not be renew so you have to join before visa expiry.

Now the problem is I m not in the position to leave this opportunity and similarly not in the position to travel before august thats why I asked your opinions.

If anyone can guide me urgently  then i"ll be grateful.

Regards

zeekhilji wrote:

Sir it matters alot because recruiter is giving me statements like visa can not be renew so you have to join before visa expiry.

Now the problem is I m not in the position to leave this opportunity and similarly not in the position to travel before august thats why I asked your opinions.

Hi zeekhilji,

The new employment visa once issued, cannot be renewed. Yes, your employer is correct in saying that.

Understand that there are systems and processes in place here, and to change them is easier said than done.