Cameroon

Hallo everybody out there.

My name is Berhane i am a  Eitrean origin.
I am planning to import goods from cameroon,but the offer i got seems to be to good to be true.
I have learnt that there is a lot of frauders in camerron who snatch websites of a company and pretend they represent the very company.
Is there anyone in Camerron who can help me to verify the physical adress of the company so that i refraian to come all the to cameroon dor nothing.

I appriciat your help in advance

Hello berha.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Cameroon forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi bertha.
which company do you want to verify?you can contact me in private and w'll talk about
regards
jean paul

Thaank you jean poul i appriciat that how can i meet you?

Hello berha.
Have you verify what you needed ?

Hello everyone, am Suleiman from Kenya and got a job with Sogea Satom Cameroon. The company incharge of The Human Resource is Mr. Davis Kings and i already signed the contract with them. They say that my work permit has been paid by the company and that i should pay for the legalisation fee of the work permit to Immigration police of Cameroon. This is the email add they gave me saying i should communicate with the Cameroon immigration police, Cameroonpolice [email protected]. Is this genuine or just a scam? please help me out...

If the company needs you then they will be able to handle all local documentation to enable you travel without any issues. I will tell you this is a scam for the police contact is not correct and it's not possible to deal directly with the police from overseas especially as concerns money issues.

Best regards,
Mebah.

what is the police immigration  email add please help me

They don't have a working email. Here the police deal directly with the people and that's why they always require a local representative for any person overseas as this person can take responsibility for the visitors. I can assist you in my way as you may require, just let me know.

Best regards ,
Mebah.