Looking for a Job

Good morning to all. I'm looking for a job I just finished my 1 month notice from my previous company, 6 yrs experience in a fashion store. Possible receptionist/Cashier at any Hotel or Restaurat.Thank u

Hello,

could you please post in the jobs section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/bahrain/

thanks,

Julien

Maybe  I can have found the ideal  solution for you. My niece came to Bahrain to find a job and came across a new company called the JobCentre. Bahrain It is modeled on the jobcentre back home but it is a private company. She registered with them for work and within 5 days had received a job offer from a good company and is now working. Out of curiosity I went down myself  - looking to hire a couple of guys for  my brokerage company and I was really surprised to see the operation . Unlike all the other recruitment companies which I have tried  in Bahrain There are no charges for employers seeking to recruit and they sent me down some applicants within a few days who matched my requirements perfectly.Ready to start work now, actually in the country. It seems to be a British manged operation with a couple of ladies who have Jobcentre UK experience.
It may be helpful for anyone who needs to use their services. Highly recommended.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No promotion of services on the forum please.