I got a job offer to work in one of the island resort in Maldives

Yeah for management levels they are providing quality accomodations,

hi guys,

I am in the process of getting a job offer for conrad maldives (fingers crossed) working as a spa therapist.

can anyone enlighten me on life there and how it really is for a 24 year old girl living in the uk atm.

thanks
sarah x

I got a job offer to work in one of the island resort in Maldives. Its a Supervisory position Front Desk  They are paying me 700$ + Service charge which varies from 200$ To 300$.

Is the offer good enough

yah it's good offer, beacause i'm maldivian. we know the benefits that we get from resorts jobs.

you must have your original employment contract verified by the philippine consulate in dhaka bangladesh to process your OEC

mike

is amari havodda maldives is a good or a fair company?

Hi everyone!

I am considering a management job in a specific resort in the Maldives and need some guidance!  :/ Who has information and can tell me about the work conditions at the resorts. I have had some bad experiences in the past and want to be sure I'm making the right decision...

Anyone who can help? Much appreciated!!  :)

Thanks!!!  :):cool:

Hi!

I also got a job offer in one of the 5✨ Resorts, and would like to know more about life in the islands. Has anyone gone through the experience yet?

Thanks in advance!

HI!

What's a good resort you recommend working at?

Cheval blanc randheli,velaasaru,

Hello to all. I'm a newbie here.

I need to know what's the salary range for a Secretarial position in a 4 - 4.5 star hotel resort. Thanks in advance!

Which Resort you are gonna work

How u got job in maldives

Hey!
I'm from South Africa and maybe I can join you there! I'm looking for a job in Front Desk or reception at any hotel/resort in the Maldives. Or otherwise something in sport and recreation. Do u have a contact for me pls?! Thanks! Leanne Stander, xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Mike, i have been offered a job in Thudafushi Dimonds island in Maldives. Do u know if that one is good? I need to reply in 2 days. Your quick teply will be helpful for me.

maldivianparadise wrote:

Dear Babygail,

I have been working for some years in the Maldives, and I know basically how every resort works in this part of the planet :)

There are good resorts, where you can really grow as a person, professionaly and personally speaking; others will be a total waste of your time, so you have to be very careful at the time of choosing the right property.

There are also a lot of employees, like you, who decide to change jobs, and move to another resort, once they are here, so keep this in mind in case you´re not happy.

I suggest you to have in written anything they agree/promise you before the arrival, or once at the Male´s Head Office, since I know of several cases where the employees (and I´m talking about managers) were promised some incentives they never got.

The working visa is given by the Government, not by a sponsor, so they won´t cancel your visa in case you decide to work for another resort in the Maldives.

If you would like to know more about the resort you will be working at, send me a message and I´ll try to help you. I know the living conditions in most of them :) (Centara, Huvafenfushi, Reethi Rah, Baros, Island hideaway, Kurumba, Coco Resorts, Jumeirah Vittaveli, Banyan Tree, etc)

Cheers,

Mike

Hi there
Can anyway help me with a Front Desk position in any hotel pls. I quite urgently need to relocate to any lovely island. Can someone pls help me?
Thank you
Leánne Stander
Photographer

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security + post your job search in the jobs section

Leanne,
here is the website www. jobs-maldives.com
good luck

Bella

Thanks so much Bella!
If you hear of anything else pls let me know, thx so much

Hi there
I also want to relocate to the Maldives or Seychelles. Do you pls have contacts for me. Anything in Guest Relations at a hotel. Live in if possible. Thanks so much!
Leánne Stander
Photographer
You can connect on my facebook....Leánne with an accent on the a

Chat soon!

Warm Greetings to all of you,

I'm interested working in Maldives but I don't have any idea about best resort when in comes to job offer. Can someone help me and advise what are the best resorts I could look for a job?.

Thank you so much! =)

Reason : please post in the jobs section

Hi everyone!

I will be probably moving to Maldives soon as a Bartender. Is Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon a good resort? How is it working in a resort in  Maldives? Are they providing good accommodation and benefits for staffs?

Thank you!

Cams

Hello Babygail,

Just want to know hows working life over there? I want to know about the staff accommodations, food, salary and all as I am planning to come and work there too.. your feedback would be highly appreciable.

Thank you

hi,

How is Mercure Maldives Kiddo Resort??? Is it a good one where one can grow their career with it and I also want to know about its facilities???? Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Do you know about coco bodu hithi?

what about centara ras fushi resort plz ??

Thats good. Resort jobs are better than male city job. Becouse these management are standard up to international level. If u need to know more details just add me in viber xxx thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

I would like to ask is there anyone here currently at Kuramathi island resort? hows the working environment, accomodation, salary for waitress?

hello are you from philippines?

Hello everyone,

@ Yrovi, welcome, you should drop the username of the member in your post so as he/she replies you back.

Did you get a job offer as well ?

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi babygal!

I know this post was 2013 ago. But im currently on the same situation as you are now. I got hired by ayada maldives directly as well and they processed my visa for only 2 weeks and they wanted me to fly in 2 days now. Im a little bit worried becus they didnt give me details on how to work my documents as well as my visa. May you give me the details as how you went thru all of this?

Did you process paperworks here in phil such as POEA, medical, pdos, etc?

How is it working in ayada resort?

Pls pls pls help me provide the answer. Im afraid maybe this is a scam but all is well. Thank youu!

I would be interested in that as well.

hi Baby girl

i have been working in maldives for the past 3 years its a nice interesting country no chance to get homesick because u get a lot of friends on the island u can make regarding the contract of 1 year its always renewed depends on your performance , accomodation depends on which resort you apply for if its 5 star luxury then you will get a nice one if its just 5 star , let me know the name of the resort il tell you about the accomodation , i have a lot of friends working for other resorts...

Hi good to here, welcome paradise world, it's full of water, keep many friends so u will not get bored, many of Filipinos around,

No need to worry, u miss ur baby their,

Which resort your joining, so I can advise,

Hi mike

Do you have any advice as to how to make our resume stand out when sending it through to these resorts? I heard the response rate is near to 1% only. We are a couple looking for a career change .
Thank you

Hello,
I've got a job resort in karumba maldives, Is there anything I can know about the resort, please tell me.
Thank you

maldivianparadise wrote:

Dear Babygail,

I have been working for some years in the Maldives, and I know basically how every resort works in this part of the planet :)

There are good resorts, where you can really grow as a person, professionaly and personally speaking; others will be a total waste of your time, so you have to be very careful at the time of choosing the right property.

There are also a lot of employees, like you, who decide to change jobs, and move to another resort, once they are here, so keep this in mind in case you´re not happy.

I suggest you to have in written anything they agree/promise you before the arrival, or once at the Male´s Head Office, since I know of several cases where the employees (and I´m talking about managers) were promised some incentives they never got.

The working visa is given by the Government, not by a sponsor, so they won´t cancel your visa in case you decide to work for another resort in the Maldives.

If you would like to know more about the resort you will be working at, send me a message and I´ll try to help you. I know the living conditions in most of them :) (Centara, Huvafenfushi, Reethi Rah, Baros, Island hideaway, Kurumba, Coco Resorts, Jumeirah Vittaveli, Banyan Tree, etc)

Cheers,

Mike

Hello,
I've got a job in karumba maldives as a guest service host, Is there anything I can know about the resort, please tell me.
Thank you

Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

I am not happy about my present employment. So, I have got a new job offer and have been given an appointment letter already. My new company advises me to go to the immigration office to make a report since my present employer has refused to transfer my work permit by giving a No-Objection Letter. I have also been asked to vacate my place of accommodation and my salary has been withheld. I am currently staying at a friend's house. Therefore, please, may I know what to expect at the immigration office? How long will it take for me to get a ticket to be able to return home, as I can't get the No-Objection Letter for the work permit transfer? This is May, but the work permit will expire in August. Please, kindly, I advise me.

Hi Mike,

Hope you are doing great!

I just received an offer from Hivafenfushi and wanted to check how the resort is and the working and living conditions there. Any information would be great!

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Shefali