Looking for information in benghazi

Looking for information in benghazi I have friends and boyfriend there want to be closer to them. Never been out of USA. Know the  war is very bad right now. But looking to help rebuild and can teach English language

msvicki wrote:

Looking for information in benghazi I have friends and boyfriend there want to be closer to them. Never been out of USA. Know the  war is very bad right now. But looking to help rebuild and can teach English language

Hi Vicki,

What kind of information are you looking for? I'll see if I can answer your questions.

I know you didn't ask for advice, but I must say that I understand the stress you must be feeling and the concern you have for your boyfriend and other friends in Benghazi, however I really recommend that you don't attempt to go to Benghazi anytime soon, the fighting is intense and random/semi-random shelling is a real danger, I think your help will be more effective and appreciated after things cool down a bit.

Aladin

May i can help you:)

If any one knows any info to actually get a visa there an how to get employment  I have experience working in a school , also can help rebuild , i have a boyfriend there , an need to be closer , I'm not afraid and can offer any help that is needed

For a Libyan Visa, you need to get it through the Libyan Embassy in the US:

Libyan Embassy | Washington, D.C.
2600 Virginia Ave NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20037
(202) 944-9601

They can tell you the exact documents etc required to apply.

and don't forget to read this travel warning:

http://travel.state.gov/content/passpor … rning.html

Why isn't your boyfriend helping you go to libya?