Factory Over-run Clothings

HI,

I am from Singapore. I am looking for branded factory over-run clothing, shoes, handbags and anything about fashion.

If you have contacts or able to help, kindly contact me as I am keen to import to Singapore and Indonesia.

Thanks.
Kris

Hello Kris welcome to Expat.com  :)

You can also drop an ad in the Looking for in Bangladesh section of the website so as to get exposure.

All the best, ;)
Bhavna

HI,

Thanks, I shall try out in Looking for in Bangladesh.

Good day.

Hi Kris
              I am in this stock lot Garments Business.i do have Brand and non Brand clothing's,you write me an e-mail directly to my *** so that is all for now and hope to hearing from you soon

rgds
Simon

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hi Simon,
Thanks for the information.
I shall contact you via your email.

Hi,Kris,

This is Shah Waqar, Canadian Bangladeshi, Doing business in Bangladesh,in sector of RTW garments manufacturer & Export to Philippine, & my self import in philippine,Brand: Zara,Mango,Nike,Aeropostale,Quicksilver,Guess,Old navy,Levis,Tommy Hilfiger,Jack & jones,H&M,ETC ,I can ship you from Bangladesh or from Philippine,
Note: For every expat from Bangladesh,if you want to send a Box to Philippine it will cost only $25.00
63+9272957537 email: [email protected]

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity of services + sharing of contact infos on the forum is not allowed.

Hi Shah,
I am very much keen. Can you ship to Singapore?

Yes, what kind of item, let know thanks

Hello

Please note that the forum is mostly for sharing of informations between expatriates.

Business promotion, negocation is not allowed on the forum.

I invite you to drop an advert in the dedicated field of the site for business matters, you may drop your contact infos there so that you could proceed in private for business deals :

> Business partners classifieds in Bangladesh

Regards
Kenjee

-Topic Closed-

Closed