Am i a millionaire in Cambodia? Can i have business there?

People, i'm so tired of the rat race. Work all my life with a country and women who doesn't respect me and care about me.

I'm considering Cambodia, Phili, Thailand to retire. It's an extreme early retirement. I have a horizon of 3 to 10 years depending of how much you can help me with my questions.

See, the first thing is, if i would like to live like a king in Cambodia, in a place with beaches, nice services, where there are girls to interact etc, how much would i need to live forever or like 20 years?

50.000 US dollars means that i have 202.650.000 KHR. Does this means what, i'm mega rich or rich or what? It's an example.

I would like to have fun but then settle with a nice woman. How they are about monogamy, infidelity, materialism?

And finally can a foreigner own a business so he can have something to do or even pay bills and keep your savings quiet? How much to open and what is less risky and in need?

With a country so hungry for capital i think someone can open nice simple business right?

I hope you can help me. I'm need a goal in my life and it's not staying in the west.

Welcome on board crazyaboutabroad ;)

I hope that other members will bring their input to your queries soon. Wish you good luck for you relocation project!

Regards

Thanks for your kind words Yud.

crazyaboutabroad wrote:

People, i'm so tired of the rat race. Work all my life with a country and women who doesn't respect me and care about me.

I'm considering Cambodia, Phili, Thailand to retire. It's an extreme early retirement. I have a horizon of 3 to 10 years depending of how much you can help me with my questions.

Most bang for the buck inorder 1. Laos 2.Cambodia 3. Thailand

See, the first thing is, if i would like to live like a king in Cambodia, in a place with beaches, nice services, where there are girls to interact etc, how much would i need to live forever or like 20 years?

50.000 US dollars means that i have 202.650.000 KHR. Does this means what, i'm mega rich or rich or what? It's an example.

Cambodia uses American currency and they know it's worth. If you want to live like a king $50,000 will only last you a few years. You need some kind of steady income.

I would like to have fun but then settle with a nice woman. How they are about monogamy, infidelity, materialism?

If an Asian girl falls in love with you she will love you forever.

And finally can a foreigner own a business so he can have something to do or even pay bills and keep your savings quiet? How much to open and what is less risky and in need?

I figure you can live really good for about $1000 a month.
With a country so hungry for capital i think someone can open nice simple business right?

Business there is just as hard as anywhere else
I hope you can help me. I'm need a goal in my life and it's not staying in the west.

crazyaboutabroad wrote:

welcome to the club...brother

hi dude,

50k usd is nothing for the life style ur looking in cambodia, riel is nothing everyone works on usd only so for you 50k usd will work may be 6 months , buisness u can pen on ur girls name only but be careful u can be exploited.

karth