Looking for a Shipping Agent

Hello, I am on the lookout for a Shipping Agent to send personal luggage to India. And, wondering aloud if you have personally used a 'reasonably reliable' and straight-talking agent. If so, may I request a PM with his contact details. Thank you.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : You are off topic here!
Yusuf Daud wrote:

[Moderated ]

You are   :offtopic: 

Please post a free ad in the jobs section at the top of this page.

Thank you.

hi WHO how are you
i know Shipping Agent in cairo and the owner is Indian Lady she can help you sure
can you send me your phone no. in private sms please to let her talk to you directly ?

Thanks dear Emperor! :)

It will be helpful if you may please PM me the Agent's contact details like office number or email, I will give her a call or write.

This may be most efficient, effective and productive -- instead of going into the loop of: 1) I send you my number; 2) you forward the number to her; and then 3) I wait for to her to call.

Or, better still, I invite you to post the Agent's official contact details here on the forum -- so others who follow may use the search function and benefit. (After confirming with her, off course). Now, that will be true help!

Thanks again.

EDIT: Just struck me, you may not have PM access since you have low post-count (dunno the minimum required to open up PM service) .. so, have sent my email ID to your inbox.

Hello Who

You may find professional contacts in our business directory : Moving services in Egypt

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you Kenjee.

If you haven't found an agent yet, the one I used (admittedly ages ago) was a man named Adel. He speaks perfect English and has years of experience. His phone number is 012 315 9553. If you call him, he'll do a great job for you.