New in maadi, looking for respected women friendships!!

Hello , new resident in maadi , half egyptian  , recently married,  looking for new friendships to hang out and build strong reputable relations .

Hello my name is Moaaz i live in Maadi in 10 B st , first i would like to welcome you as a Maadian :D , it would be great if you accept me as a friend , i am 21 years old undergrad student , who love travailing reading drawing running Thank you

Hi I'm living too in maadi u can join me any time

Hey , Mrs Zahra welcome to Maadi i am a graphic designer 39 years looking for respectable friendship too like to play chess draw designs

Any ladies there ?  :D

sorry Mrs. Zahra i thought you looking for anybody not women only

Hello! I'm also living in Maadi & half Egyptian.. What's your other half? I'm currently in Spain but will be back next week!

Hello , i hope u arrive egypt safely next week ,iam half egy half saudi arabian , ism settled in maadi , hope see u 😊

Hello amr , i meet ladies only . Sorry , congratulations for your new baby

hello Breanna
it will be my pleasure to have a friend like you
if you are interested you will not lose anything
you will be so lucky to have someone like me in your life :)
nice to meet you

hi Zahra how are you doing?
Ramadan Kareem let me know if you are still looking for friendship
i swear im not looking for a girl mainly i want someone respect friendship meaning
its my pleasure to have a friend like you

GENTLEMEN:  Just a reminder that
EXPAT-BLOG IS NOT A DATING SITE

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

Hello zarahmind,

Unfortunately, when it comes to Middle Eastern and Arabic men especially, some can't seem to grasp the idea that women who seek "friendship" aren't looking for "romantic relationships". To their way of thinking the two are synonymous and thus whenever a female member posts a topic (even clearly indicating she's seeking female friends only) she is immediately deluged by replies from male members, or worse yet unsolicited and annoying private messages. It doesn't even matter to them if you're married or not, which is very strange since they certainly wouldn't accept THEIR WIVES having male "friends", not a chance!

Do not hesitate to use the REPORT triangle to alert moderators to forum postings that you find objectionable or annoying. Should you receive unwanted and objectionable private messages, click on the ACTIONS button (on the "Conversation with _____" line) and then click REPORT. This will send a copy of the message to moderators who will take the necessary action very quickly. Usually this results in the member's account being cancelled. You can also select "BLOCK MEMBER", but please REPORT the message first, as you'll be helping all of our other female members.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello james , i realy use block button , thanks for your avdice , me and my husband dont mind get male or female friends but honestly they almost are seeking affairs or romantic relations , they were weird enough !!

Hi  i am claude i live also here i will be happy to read you soon

Hello! My husband and I are in Cairo for the summer, and I'm looking to make friends too :) I'm American, and my husband is Saudi (based in the USA). We're staying in downtown Cairo, but Maadi isn't too far.  Let me know!!

--Kristen

KristenLee wrote:

Hello! My husband and I are in Cairo for the summer, and I'm looking to make friends too :) I'm American, and my husband is Saudi (based in the USA). We're staying in downtown Cairo, but Maadi isn't too far.  Let me know!!

--Kristen

HELLO KRISTEN , U R WELCOME TO MAADI , my husband is saudi too

hi there my name is Manahel i live in ain shams married and i would love to be your friend  :)

hi there

James wrote:

GENTLEMEN:  Just a reminder that
EXPAT-BLOG IS NOT A DATING SITE

[img align=c]http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg[/url]

Hello zarahmind,

Unfortunately, when it comes to Middle Eastern and Arabic men especially, they can't seem to grasp the idea that women who seek "friendship" aren't looking for "romantic relationships". To their way of thinking the two are synonymous and thus whenever a female member posts a topic (even clearly indicating she's seeking female friends only) she is immediately deluged by replies from male members, or worse yet unsolicited and annoying private messages. It doesn't even matter to them if you're married or not, which is very strange since they certainly wouldn't accept THEIR WIVES having male "friends", not a chance!

Do not hesitate to use the REPORT triangle to alert moderators to forum postings that you find objectionable or annoying. Should you receive unwanted and objectionable private messages, click on the ACTIONS button (on the "Conversation with _____" line) and then click REPORT. This will send a copy of the message to moderators who will take the necessary action very quickly. Usually this results in the member's account being cancelled. You can also select "BLOCK MEMBER", but please REPORT the message first, as you'll be helping all of our other female members.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like

Hey,
I am a mother for 2 daughters and new in Mandi.
I would love to have friends (girls too) reply with your whatsapp no. For quick contact.
Best regards

need female friends ...I live in Hadayek Helwan close to Maadi

let me know I am from Lebanon Love Egypt

hi there am samah , am a henna artist lives in ain shams would love to be ur friend

Hi zahramind!

I am originally from the U.S. and recently married an Egyptian. We relocated to Maadi. I only know a few people in Egypt; it would be great to chat sometime!

--Alanah

Really would be very nice need female friends

I am Egyptian man and I would like all Egyptian men to read that post was written by Mr James.
I feel shame cause your actions as Egyptians made every foreigner here think bad about us.  Look at all replies and you will see all of foreigners agreed to what Mr James said.
Have some manners and stop your desire to jump on any female foreign in Egypt.
Have some manners and respect their privacy... If they say female only  it means you men stay away.... Do you understand? Stop thinking that all foreign females are available to anyone.
Please save our reputation.
I really feel shame

Hello,

I also live in Maadi. I have lived here in Maadi for 2 years with my husband and daughter. I also am looking to find friends within our area.

Hey all ladies, I'm living in front of the nile in Maadi too & will be so happy to have friends from my area too to have great friendship......catch me before immigrate to Australia, I have few months..

If any australian ladies here too that will be GREAT :thanks:

1) Narnia_sword: Thank you for your heartfelt post. It is greatly appreciated. I wish other men felt the way you do.

2) If anyone is interested, we should all try to organize a time to meet and socialize. Any ideas?

Thanks!

--Alanah

Hello, welcome come to Egypt your 02nd home, i live in Maadi.
this is Abeer your can contact me via mail, ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum.Use private messaging
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : publicity of external links prohibited on the forum.
@zahramind

Hi my name is Mary. I am American who moved to egypt. I came for a visit in the states but returning home in 2 weeks. I am looking for friendships to talk with and go out with when possible.  I am in maadi. Hello and Happy Ramadan to everyone. Sincerely, Mary
Looking for female friendships. I am married to an egyptian.