For those of you who are now residents

Having made the move, and knowing what you know now, if you where making the move again, what would you ship to Vanuatu, and what would you leave behind???  (Thats everything from house to garden)

I am planning to make the move to Vanuatu in the next 12-18 months and at this point in time I am planning on a container.  I have Ni-Van friends who come over to NZ to work every summer and through them I have a fair idea with regards to various food items etc.( I accompanied them to Pak N Save in March when they spent over $500 on items for their container) which they fill to take back each year.

Is there anything that is hard to get in Vanuatu?  Or can you just get the basics?

Is there anything people dont tell you about moving to Vanuatu?

Firstly, there are lots of things people don't tell you before moving to Vanuatu. You learn as you go along, believe me.
You can get most things here, food wise. No Hokey Pokey :-( :-( no Vogels Original. No decent bread at all really. One becomes tired of the French loaves if you over do it at the beginning, as we did :-) :-) . No Jarrah, rarely parsnips, the kumera are awful here, too dry. Imported vege's, very expensive. Meat cheap, fruit cheap.
It pays to pack as much as you can,  container # 8. arrived in port yesterday.