Popsicles

Hey Guys,

Wondering what the popsicle situation is like in PP. Would you eat one from a street vendor? What is your favorite flavor? Is there a pop shop in town? If I made pops would you buy one from me?

My favorite flavor(s) are:
Arnold Palmer
Grapefruit Mint
Chocolate Sea Salt
Salted Caramel
Cookies n Cream

I realise this post is a few weeks old, but what do you mean by popsicle, like an ice-block/ice-cream on a stick? If so, they are readily available from mini-marts/mom-n-pop stores/super markets/street vendors/etc.

Pop sicles made by Nestle , and some other brands are all around the mini marts and supermarkets. They also have local ones which is push along the street in a trolley.  I would not dare to take anything from the street not clean,

Seems to me that this town needs an honest to goodness pop shop- perhaps I'm the one to do it! Thanks guys!

What exactly do you mean by "pop shop" for us non-Americans?

Hi Rarky!

A popsicle in America is frozen flavored ice on a stick. Here's an example of a pop shop in my current town:
www.kingofpops.net.  Hope this helps!

Hi MagicMaura, thanks for the clarification, same as what I assumed you were talking about. As I said earlier, popsicles are widely available, but if you feel you could bring something different to the market, and have other establishments willing to stock your product then go for it, I wish you best of luck. Keep us posted...if you do open a store I will bring my daughter along to try your popsicles.