Costs of living in antwerp! is 1350 USD enough salary ?

Hello i'm a student of Engineering from MX, im coming to Antwerp in August, a company hired me and im gonna get paid 1350 USD per month so i was wondering if it would be enought? i am not looking for something fancy just to live ok and dont starve to death you know? lol

Questions:
Any advices?
Will it be enough money?

abdulachik wrote:

Hello i'm a student of Engineering from MX, im coming to Antwerp in August, a company hired me and im gonna get paid 1350 USD per month so i was wondering if it would be enought? i am not looking for something fancy just to live ok and dont starve to death you know? lol

Questions:
Any advices?
Will it be enough money?

Please take the time to read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Hello abdulachik and welcome on board

So as to get an idea of the cost of living in Belgium, check out this thread please :

> Cost of living in Belgium – 2015

For more specific informations concerning the area of Antwerp, you may check out the forum category section :

> Cost of Living in Antwerp

Regards
Kenjee

I actually did but i wanted a more personal response you know?

i have been reading everything i've found but sometimes people know better whats going on better than older posts

maybe im wrong i dont know

Thank you! i did!

Rent is bigger component of the living cost here..
if you dont mind a student cot or sharing it with someone(even better), i will recommend that to reduce rent component ..i think 1350 should be okay for 1 person..

Yes. You will get around 1220 euro, if my convertor is right.

Rent is between let s say 350 for something modest and 600 for something fancy.

You will spend around 200 or 250 euro on food, depending on what kind of food you want, and considering you will not abuse eating on restaurants.

So the rest...will be ok.

But don t expect a life of luxury with this money.

I get 1400 euro and I don t afford luxury...but as you said I m not starving.

When you are in Antwerp, hit me up on e mail [email protected]

Best regards,

Ronald Schmidt

A Romanian in Antwerp