Comparison Panama vs Nicaragua

I have been living in Panama the past 4 years looking for a change of scenery.  Can anyone give me the major differences between the two countries eg: cost of living, security, pension ado benefits, infrastructure, people etc.  I would appreciate your comments.

Hello I have lived in Nicaragua for 4 years and Panama 4 years. I just returned to Panama to open a Real Estate office.
Nicaragua is less expensive if you live like a Nicaraguan. I like the public markets , selection and availability  of fruits, vegetables, seeds. Cost of buying a lot for building, land  with black soil and water ( if you have an experienced person helping you) This can be tricky because many real estate people are just looking to make a fast commission. Better Real Estate prices in Nicaragua but Western Azuero in Panama is well priced, there is titled coastal land .

In Nicaragua you have to be prudent when buying land,and even the best lawyer doesn't know for sure.

Panama has a good   Registro Publico but I can not stress having honest people who know the specific area well.
Some things are frustrating in Nicaragua. Wine and beer cost more in Nicaragua but Rum is well priced and good. 
I like the spirit, and energy better in Nicaragua.

There are the lakes but few rivers accessible  like in Panama, Panama  has some beautiful places to choose from,  for great river communities.
Shopping for electronics, clothing, name brands   Panama is better and better priced.

Access to beaches is better in Panama , both countries have dramatic coastlines.

I consult of purchase of Farms and business in both Panama and Nicaragua