Waiting time for Work Permit to do an unpaid internship

Hello,

I applied online for a Work Permit on 04/04/2015 to do an unpaid internship (traineeship) in Stockholm and I check everyday on Migrationsverket website my application status but they say "Decision pending" !

Why is it taking so long and could my application be denied after nearly 3 months ?

I did my online application when I was in France because I had a 3 months Schengen Visa and I told them I was in Sweden from 16/03/2015 to 30/03/2015

Where you from?

Algeria  :cool:

As far as I know you will need to apply from your country of origin online. After you submit all the required document online it will take max a month to three month to get the response from Swedish migration board, they will check the company background where you intend to work in Sweden.after that you will recieve a case number that you will need to forward to the Swedish embassy in your country of origin for personal interview.  The whole deal will take 6 month to a year.  It will take fast if the company you intend to work in Sweden will follow up your case

Hi! What is your purpose to get a work permit?

READ the title : unpaid internship  :unsure