Information about montreal city

hello everybody
i have a plan to move in montreal city.but i have not any information that how can i get a house on rent? as i have done GNM nursing diploma is it an easy processe to get a job in montreal hospitals?and how i can get a driving licence?and what is the process of open a account in canadian bank?what is the living cost in montreal

before you worry about any of those things - do you speak french?  Visiting Montreal on holiday without being able to speak french is workable, but living here it's much harder.

Renting is easy in my experience.  Providing proof of identification, proof of employment and a deposit is usually all they require.  A good website is http://www.padmapper.com/

Getting a job depends on your ability to speak french as far as I know - especially in professional areas such as nursing.  You'll also have to look at your VISA as some restrict working in the health or education field. 

I don't drive so I can't help you with that, but the public transport system is great in my experience.

We just took our passports and documents confirming our residential address to the bank to open accounts.  There was no issue with that. 

Cost of living is reasonable in my experience.  If I shop around I can feed a family of 4 on just over $20 a day with home cooked meals.  Eating out is much cheaper than the other cities I've lived in but we don't tend to do that too often.

thank you very much for replay.yes i have passed the exam of delf b2.so i know french language.so what u think is its very easy for me to adjust here?