Short- term Visa

Hello everyone. Does anybody here applied for  short term visa to Malta ? What requirements did you prepare? Where did you submit it and how much did you pay?

The family of my boyfriend wants me to visit them next year preferably summer and it will be my first time to go abroad and I have no idea of the process. They will sponsor all the expenses as well as my accommodation but I was bothered with the documents to prepare. I've tried to call the Maltese Consulate office in Manila but I receive only the response from an answering machine. So, I take this chance to inquire here I might get some answers to my query.. Please help if anybody knows  :) God bless

Hi,

you will have to apply for a short-term (tourist) visum. Here are some details about the supporting documents to be presented on application:

http://mhas.gov.mt/en/MHAS-Information/ … onals.aspxhttp://mhas.gov.mt/en/MHAS-Information/ … -visa.aspx

Cheers
Ricky

Thanks to you Ricky, Your help's greatly appreciated. I have an additional query about the office where I need to  submit my Visa application. Based on my research on the internet, I found this info:

Malta Embassy , Philippines

6th Floor, Cattleya Condominium, 235 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village
Makati City
Metro Manila
Philippines
Phone:
+63-2-817-1095
+63-2-817-1096
Fax:
+63-2-817-1089
+63-2-817-1724
Email:
[email protected]

Malta Consulate , Philippines

Rm. 1242 Megaplaza Building, ADB Avenue corner Garnet Road, Ortigas Center
Pasig City
Metro Manila
Philippines
Phone:
+63-2-687-7245
Fax:
+63-2-687-7245

but it is stated on this link  to do it  in Embassy of Spain http://mhas.gov.mt/en/MHAS-Information/ . Please spare a portion of your time to help me again.

God is great all the time :)

Err, why don't you phone them and ask?
Most of us are in Malta; you are in the Philippines.

redmik Yesterday 22:06:24

Thank you so much for your suggestion. But like I wrote on my post I did it and I got the answer from the answering machine. I just didn't phone them I emailed them as well. My post here is not compulsory for others to answer all my questions about the process ,it's for those who are willing to help and share.. your suggestion is greatly appreciated but u can do it in a nicer way.

The Maltese Consulate and Consul is a representative of the Maltese Government in Manila and probably is only a telephone and answering machine.

The visa related issues of the Embassy of Malta have been 'outsourced' to the Spanish Embassy in Manila. You can apply for a Schengen visa at the Embassy of any Schengen country but typically with the first country you are visiting or the country you are visiting longest.

The conditions for issuing a visa are the same in all Schengen countries.

Ricky

Thanks to you again Ricky. Today, I will call them again and might get through it. I will call  both embassy to be sure what do requirements do I have to prepare aside from the information I have gotten from the link you gave me. I just want to know it before we travel going to Manila because our place is very far from the capital city of the Philippines we need to travel by ship or via plane. It would be very expensive to go back and forth if I miss something.

The information you gave me helps a lot. God bless you and your family. Have a great day ahead  :)

myethd wrote:

redmik Yesterday 22:06:24

Thank you so much for your suggestion. But like I wrote on my post I did it and I got the answer from the answering machine. I just didn't phone them I emailed them as well. My post here is not compulsory for others to answer all my questions about the process ,it's for those who are willing to help and share.. your suggestion is greatly appreciated but u can do it in a nicer way.

PM'd you.

Finally got an immediate response from Embassy of Spain in Manila this morning.  Appointment set. God bless us all here :)

Hi! Are you in malta now?.. If you are, can you share to me your experiences on getting a visa, my boyfriend's family is inviting me also this summer..

Thanks.

Hello nanzky :)

To whom is your post dedicated to please?

For info this thread has been inactive since 2013  :whistle:

Regards
Kenjee